Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2018, 03:10 PM  
Veteran

Shaquem Griffin. Would U draft him?

Play GM. Would you draft him after seeing his performance at combine? If so what round do you think he goes in?
Read a good article on him about the chip on his shoulder and living in the football facility at UCF on an air mattress.
I had heard about him early last season but never watched UCF play till their bowl game. Then he was chasing down RBs and sacking the QB, it wasn’t till over halfway thru the game that I realized he only had one hand.
Article I read said he was suited for a 3-4 defense and needed to put on some weight. And was better suited for zone as opposed to man to man. And would probably have to move from outside to inside LB
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:32 PM   #31
Mahomosapien

Kid is a baller. I would take him in the late second. Way more developed than Tanoh, and actually played against decent competition in college.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:38 PM   #32
New and Improved

Of course I would. Sounds like he's a pussy gettin, big dicked, QB killin, WR smashin, stud of a football player.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:40 PM   #33
MVP

He and Jason Pierre Paul can get together and buy gloves.

But seriously, dude can play.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:41 PM   #34
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Of course I would. Sounds like he's a pussy gettin, big dicked, QB killin, WR smashin, stud of a football player.
Your handle wouldn't have anything to do with your feelings????
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #35
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Less wind resistance.
Shut up bitch!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:44 PM   #36
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Your handle wouldn't have anything to do with your feelings????
That may have been more of an inner reflection than outer observation.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:45 PM   #37
Ultrabanned

I watched him play earlier this season and noticed he was out there crushing folks. Always around the ball. I wondered why they were focusing on him so much, and they showed his hand after a few plays and I would have never known he had any impairment by just watching him.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:56 PM   #38
Now you've pissed me off!

He's not playing DE, and he runs like a CB. He should have a first round grade, and if he's there in the second, the Chiefs should sprint up to the podium to take him.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:07 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
18.5 sacks, 4 Forced Fumbles, 2 INT’s, 100 solo tackles and 66 assists in the past two seasons at UCF.

I’d say he can play.
That's all the evidence I need. Draft this man!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:08 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I watched him play earlier this season and noticed he was out there crushing folks. Always around the ball. I wondered why they were focusing on him so much, and they showed his hand after a few plays and I would have never known he had any impairment by just watching him.
Exactly. I thought how the hell does a one hand man tackle a guy but you’d never know it watching him! I’d like to see video of his interceptions! Hands down, a better tackler than Peters!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:14 PM   #41
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
He's not playing DE, and he runs like a CB. He should have a first round grade, and if he's there in the second, the Chiefs should sprint up to the podium to take him.
Do you play him at ILB?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #42
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Do you play him at ILB?
You could play a guy with that production and athleticism all over the middle of the field.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:27 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You could play a guy with that production and athleticism all over the middle of the field.
Someone made the comparison to Hassan Riddick and it seems somewhat appropriate.

But so much of defensive play is hand usage it’s gonna play a part in the eval
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:28 PM   #44
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Exactly. I thought how the hell does a one hand man tackle a guy but you’d never know it watching him! I’d like to see video of his interceptions! Hands down, a better tackler than Peters!

1:00 mark and the 2:00 marks are his interceptions.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:32 PM   #45
Special Teams ACE!!!

JPP basically plays with one hand just fine.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.