Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2016, 07:58 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
It's a picture of me that he stole off my fb while cyberstalking me in his tranny getup.

Seriously.

That is actually me...and KC nitwit is actually obsessed with me, and he actually crosdresses and frequents gay bars.
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser making this up, or did you really do this?
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:01 AM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser is making this up, or did you really do something this disgusting?
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.

You are a crybaby bitch. I didn't invade your privacy. You put your own name on Chiefsplanet and you had your pictures open to everyone on the net.

The mods hadn't done anything because you put your own information out there. I didn't have to dig or lie to get that info. You put it out there for me.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:12 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser making this up, or did you really do this?
The mother****er put his name on Chiefsplanet and challenged me to a fight.

I googled his name and got his facebook page.

**** him for being a racist, judgmental prick. He gets what he deserves.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:05 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
It's not weird at all. KC nitwit is obsessed with me. With that understanding, it seems perfectly reasonable that he would have his favorite picture of me as his avatar.

You see people with their favorite album covers or their favorite artists as an avatar all the time.

I'm used to it at this point.
Quote:
See, KC nitwit is a cross-dresser (seriously).

So, I'm sure nitwit thinks I'm cute, all that long hair...

It's not surprising to me that someone who is a transvestite and frequents gay bars would develop on unhealthy fixation on another male...
Quote:
It's a picture of me that he stole off my fb while cyberstalking me in his tranny getup.

Seriously.

That is actually me...and KC nitwit is actually obsessed with me, and he actually crosdresses and frequents gay bars.
You are a ****ing crybaby bitch.

You put your name all over Chiefsplanet. You had all of your pictures available to anyone on the internet on Facebook. I didn't cyberstalk you. I googled your name and your facebook page was a result. Quit lying, you ****ing bitch.

You've challenged me to a fight and you say racist shit all the ****ing time.