Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:33 AM   #931
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
So, you don't think Andy Reid has seen that and is preparing for it?

What’s your deal man??? This will be the 19th time I’ve said it... Chiefs will win if the rush can’t get to Mahomes.

It be dumb of Reid not to plan accordingly.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:36 AM   #932
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
It all boils down to this-

Each week, the opposing team's fans come on our board and spout a bunch of crap about how they're going to stop Mahomes, and impose their will with their defense and their superior running game.

And every week, we hang 30 plus on them and stuff their running game right up their ass.

Rinse and repeat.

I for one have never said any of those things.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-21-2020, 10:38 AM   #933
The Insider

Back to fighting 49er trolls. We have plenty of experience with those turds.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:39 AM   #934
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Same smack different day. BUT I do eat way too much BBQ and I have some mass..... I also go to the gym 3-4 times a week.

AND the Chiefs D is much improved and no longer, what 26th? Throwing that stat makes no sense because our D is different. BUT go ahead ant tell yourselves what ever makes you able to sleep.

ALSO know...there is a reason why Brady is reputedly jealous of Mahomes' weapons. He has a lot!

I do respect Shanahan. And I believe our secondary will miss Thornhill. I expect this to be a very entertaining SB. I think the best 2 teams this year are playing. 9ers had a good run. NOT sorry we shall end it.

Going to the gym means nothing if your diet don’t change. Just like having all those studs on our Dline. It means nothing if we can’t get Mahomes to the ground.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:40 AM   #935
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Back to fighting 49er trolls. We have plenty of experience with those turds.

I come in peace tho. Not here to fight.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:41 AM   #936
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’m not going to take any takes seriously if they reference where the Chiefs ranked league wide offensively or defensively in the regular season.

The Chiefs offense was destroyed by injuries and still ended up as one of the best statistically.

The Chiefs defense also dealt with injuries, but more significantly featured like 6 new starters and a new scheme with a new coaching staff.

If anyone thinks that those rankings mean anything with THIS Chiefs team, then they are some combination of stupid ad lazy.

Obviously, either team can win. I’m not guaranteeing anything, but basing your pick off of the Chiefs’ regular season statistical rankings is ignorant.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:43 AM   #937
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
What’s your deal man???
What's YOUR deal? Telling burt to change his diet, what do you have against KC BBQ?? Have you ever HAD KC BBQ? It's a divinely religious experience.

You'd be the fattest, most goateed mother****er in the land. So quit talking shit.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:44 AM   #938
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I come in peace tho. Not here to fight.
Right. Talking shit on KC BBQ, calling mother****ers fat...but you're "not here to fight."

Yeah, okay, guy.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:45 AM   #939
MVP

Citing the 26th ranking is ridiculous.

To start the year, they were getting absolutely gashed by every rushing attack. Over the last half of the season, they did not. It's as simple as that.

If this Titans game had been played in week 2, Henry would have finished with 200 yards.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:45 AM   #940
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

ESPN's Football Power Index predictor has the Chiefs winning probability for this game at about 65%, vs. about 35% for the 49ers.

I have no idea how accurate of a predictor the FPI has been this season, but that seems like a significant gap considering the point spread, and the general consensus that it is a toss up game.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:46 AM   #941
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Going to the gym means nothing if your diet don’t change. Just like having all those studs on our Dline. It means nothing if we can’t get Mahomes to the ground.
Thanks for the heads up..... The dietitian I meet with will be pleased that you agree with her. I hope to have more success than your Dline.

And while we are exchanging tips.... it's "doesn't', not "don't in that context. But how does a stupid, inbred mid-westerner know that??....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:46 AM   #942
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If the 9ers DL goes full Giants 07, Chiefs will be in trouble. Pat can move around better than 07 Brady, but the dudes coming after him are pretty elite athletically as well.

Andy needs to be on his game. He's got a bye going in, they'll have it figured out. Getting off to a quick start is pretty important here. Get out ahead of them and make them start throwing it around.
I think you might see the same plan the Patriots had against the elite Seahawks defense in the Super Bowl.

A lot of quick passes, screens, deception.

We can actually get away with that due to pure speed.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:50 AM   #943
Veteran

Good article linked below on how the Patriots implemented a 6-1 defense (six on the defensive line) in the Super Bowl to bottle up the wide zone runs the Rams were famous for last year. The Rams saw that same defensive alignment against several teams this year, and their offense suffered because of it. I'm not sure if teams tried to run this against the Niners this year...but wouldn't be surprised to see it sprinkled in throughout our game. Daly knows how to deploy it - he was at NE last year.

SOLVING THE McVAY OFFENSE
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:51 AM   #944
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This is where the whole stats conversation started. Poster “The Franchise” posted this tweet.

No one was talking stats till this. In which I said “funny that the only weeks that count are the ones that fit the narrative” The entire season tell a different story.

But to be honest, I don’t care about the stats.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:54 AM   #945
Draconian Warlord

Quote:

But to be honest, I don’t care about the stats.
Okay..... so exactly why the **** are you here?
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.