Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What year created the best batch of CP'ers?
2017 1 0.69%
2016 1 0.69%
2015 1 0.69%
2014 1 0.69%
2013 3 2.07%
2012 7 4.83%
2011 6 4.14%
2010 4 2.76%
2009 1 0.69%
2008 1 0.69%
2007 5 3.45%
2006 11 7.59%
2005 23 15.86%
2004 8 5.52%
2003 9 6.21%
2002 13 8.97%
2001 12 8.28%
2000 35 24.14%
None - you all are literally retarts! 10 6.90%
All of them - everyone is beautiful in their own special way!! 6 4.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2018, 03:46 PM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

2005? THEY'RE A BUNCH OF pillowbiterS!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:47 PM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
looser!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:52 PM   #4
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
2005?

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:47 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

Reprezentin' 2005 R'spek!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:54 PM   #6
Sarcasm

I wonder who the top poster, post count-wise is for each year that they began.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:11 PM   #7
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Definitely 2005
Old 02-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #8
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
This would be interesting
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:16 PM   #9
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Founding Father's FTMFW!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:55 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Founding Father's FTMFW!

I would agree with that and I kinda consider myself part of that group. I was over here in 2000 when this place first started. I just didn't actually register and make it permanent until 2001.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:09 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I would agree with that and I kinda consider myself part of that group. I was over here in 2000 when this place first started. I just didn't actually register and make it permanent until 2001.
Since this place didn't actually start until August of 2000 I'd consider you one of the initial members. You've been around as long as I can remember anyway.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:51 PM   #12
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
The same for me. The main reason I signed up was so that the thread tools, like go to first unread, would work.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #13
Emporer of Mongo

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #14
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
No. Everyone from that year ****ing sucks.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:02 PM   #15
You Sweetie!

when other cp'ers start voting for 2005 and they were CP-born on another year - that's how you'd know we've TRULY arrived - look at us, hanging with Y2K...! We really SHOULD be proud guys!