Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 01:21 PM  
Starter

Tamba Hali is upset

MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:11 PM   #256
Needs more middle fingers

Chiefs' PR Director's head must be spinning right now.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:12 PM   #257
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

Yeah if anyone has had it rough this offseason, it's Mark Donovan.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:12 PM   #258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The more he rambles on, the more clear it becomes.

He thinks he's owed something over Houston. He thinks he should be starting over Houston.

He started this shit by calling out guys who didn't attend OTA's, while HE did. Looking back, he wasn't talking about Berry or Peters. He was talking about Houston.

He referenced the "business side of football". I think he's stating that the Chiefs are starting Houston because of his contract. Stating that he's not starting because of "business".

He referenced the fact that he's only missed 4 games. Jab at Houston?

He gives a shout out to Ford and says he'll lead the league in sacks? Doesn't mention Houston....you know...the guy who's actually led the league in sacks before?

He was upset about being asked to restructure. I wonder why? Maybe he thinks Houston should be the guy to restructure since he has that massive contract he isn't playing up to?

Hrmmm.....i know im kind of throwing shit at the wall, but i think he may have an issue with the Chiefs preferring Houston over him. He thinks he should start over Houston because he actually showed up to OTA's as a team leader, and has hardly missed any time. He may think Houston doesn't deserve to start over him.
I thought him and Houston were close? Maybe not?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:12 PM   #259
Supporter

Quote:

I'd imagine Mark Donovan's head exploding right about now.

He and Clark are introducing Brett Veach on Monday and will undoubtedly be asked several times about Hali.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:14 PM   #260
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I thought him and Houston were close? Maybe not?
Idk. Like i said, im just chuckin' shit at the wall, but my amateur detective work leads me to believe he thinks he's more entitled to start than Houston is.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:15 PM   #261
Fish are scared of me

They should play him every snap week 1 against Brady . He'll be crippled for the next 5 games.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:15 PM   #262
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Idk. Like i said, im just chuckin' shit at the wall, but my amateur detective work leads me to believe he thinks he's more entitled to start than Houston is.
Possible.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:15 PM   #263
MVP

For all those saying Hali is trash, be careful what you wish for. Even as his play has declined with age, he still is an effective player that could start on most teams. He has great intangibles, he has ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE UNLIKE ANOTHER OLB ON THE ROSTER and you all know Hali has played through pain and injuries. He has been a good mentor to Ford and you know the guy just wants to win and is likely feeling the pressure of wanting to go out as a champion as his career winds down.

Say all you want about the CBA and voluntary workouts: there is a bond that is galvanized when a team is "all in" together for better or worse working together. Hali sees that in some of the elite teams and is likely frustrated that contract talk, missed OTAs and workouts are hurting the team focus. God forbid you fault a guy for wanting to win, and he feels he best helps that by being on the field.

I'm with Tamba here.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:17 PM   #264
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
For all those saying Hali is trash, be careful what you wish for. Even as his play has declined with age, he still is an effective player that could start on most teams. He has great intangibles, he has ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE UNLIKE ANOTHER OLB ON THE ROSTER and you all know Hali has played through pain and injuries. He has been a good mentor to Ford and you know the guy just wants to win and is likely feeling the pressure of wanting to go out as a champion as his career winds down.

Say all you want about the CBA and voluntary workouts: there is a bond that is galvanized when a team is "all in" together for better or worse working together. Hali sees that in some of the elite teams and is likely frustrated that contract talk, missed OTAs and workouts are hurting the team focus. God forbid you fault a guy for wanting to win, and he feels he best helps that by being on the field.

I'm with Tamba here.
Me too
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:18 PM   #265
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He posted a picture of him with some dudes getting a purple belt or something. Dunno if thats what he's doing at this moment but he seems coherent.
Sure it isn't a purple drink
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:19 PM   #266
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:

I'm with Tamba here.
I agree with a lot of your post, but the way he is handling it by yapping on twitter is not the way to do things.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:20 PM   #267
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

I'm with Tamba here.
There's a whole lot of truth right here . Good post !
Old 07-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #268
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I agree with a lot of your post, but the way he is handling it by yapping on twitter is not the way to do things.
Echoes my feelings.

I agree, your leaders need to be there voluntary or not. But it is voluntary so it is what it is.

But don't go having a twitter meltdown on Saturday afternoon before TC starts about it.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I'm not crazy about it either, but maybe better to air the dirty laundry now..... it could become a rallying point.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #270
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:

I'm with Tamba here.
Yeah. I know a guy that has his jersey. He wants him here too.. even though he should of been cut two years ago.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.