Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2024, 11:26 AM   #781
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Since you guys are so smart, don't look up anything about it. You won't like what you read. Just be happy with how smart you are and cuddle your kitty like an evil madman.
I hate cats too, but they don't ****ing murder humans and other pets.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:26 AM   #782
Veteran

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:30 AM   #783
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Since you guys are so smart, don't look up anything about it. You won't like what you read. Just be happy with how smart you are and cuddle your kitty like an evil madman.
We have the biggest group of soy boys ever assembled in this thread or there is a lot of people that live in really bad neighborhoods. The most angry I think anyone ever got at me was for pointing that Mahomes has a pit. It was like I had posted a picture of their wife getting gangbanged.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:31 AM   #784
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
We have the biggest group of soy boys ever assembled in this thread or there is a lot of people that live in really bad neighborhoods. The most angry I think anyone ever got at me was for pointing that Mahomes has a pit. It was like I had posted a picture of their wife getting gangbanged.
Pitbull owners don’t live in nice neighborhoods.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:34 AM   #785
Veteran

I can defeat a cat with a squirt gun. Not really too concerned about getting mauled by one.
stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:34 AM   #786
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Pitbull owners don’t live in nice neighborhoods.
That's just not accurate. Mahomes lives in Westlake here in Texas right down the street about 3 miles. We have plenty of pits. He has one too, as well as a mix.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM   #787
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I hate cats too, but they don't ****ing murder humans and other pets.
You didn't see the musical.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:49 AM   #788
I'll be back.

Quote:
I've been charged by five pitbulls and lived to tell the tale. I was lucky. I've seen the results of a pit attack from my mailman days.

The Mahomes comp is a false equivalence because he probably had them trained and spent a lot of money on it, or they never leave his private gated residence.

Pitbulls should be destroyed. The breed should not exist. Genocide. NOW.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:50 AM   #789
Constable of Untruths

We had to put down one of our Yorkies and since I always feel it necessary to have 2 dogs in my house at once and the wife let me pick out our next dog, I am picking up our new Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy on Easter weekend. As soon as I showed my neighbor a picture of the puppy, he started bitching about us bringing a Pit Bull into the neighborhood. I explained to him that isn't what we were getting and that this puppy would be getting extensive training, and then I reminded him to mind his own ****ing business.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:52 AM   #790
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
We had to put down one of our Yorkies and since I always feel it necessary to have 2 dogs in my house at once and the wife let me pick out our next dog, I am picking up our new Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy on Easter weekend. As soon as I showed my neighbor a picture of the puppy, he started bitching about us bringing a Pit Bull into the neighborhood. I explained to him that isn't what we were getting and that this puppy would be getting extensive training, and then I reminded him to mind his own ****ing business.

Imagine being afraid of a dog before you even met the thing....lol your neighbor is kind of a bitch.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:54 AM   #791
I'll be back.

Quote:
It will be fun when it kills your other dog.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:17 PM   #792
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
That's just not accurate. Mahomes lives in Westlake here in Texas right down the street about 3 miles. We have plenty of pits. He has one too, as well as a mix.
The exception proves the rule.

See also: original post in this very thread. Even the pits nurtured by affluent, loving families can turn on a dime. And the juice simply ain't worth the squeeze.

But if you must cling to anecdotal evidence while ignoring a large sample size refuting your position...

Several years ago I had my own pit bull. Only until recently have I had a cat. I've always had a dog of one breed or another (currently one dog with a mix of Australian Cattle Dog, Catahoula, Labrador Retriever).

The pit bull once got attacked by some crazy cat lady's numerous cats free roaming in her yard. My pit bull was fine, and just required a precautionary visit to the vet. He was a puppy, and didn't fight back as I yanked him in the air to protect him.

Same pit bull got attacked by another pit some time later, and that was quite a different story. Lots of blood and gore. The pit bull that attacked was my roommate's dog, and because he had never (previously) attacked an animal or human, I naïvely added my own to the equation.

My cat has only murdered mice, lizards, and birds. I'll update you when he eats his first human child.

Last edited by GeorgeZimZam; 03-18-2024 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Typo
GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:24 PM   #793
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
On a related note, **** anyone who lets their cats roam outside unleashed.

I’m sure Sweetie killed countless birds, insects and rodents. These pits just turned the table on the innocent little baby.

Lol insects? We’re worried about the ****ing insects now?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:27 PM   #794
MVP

How can you hate Spuds
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:31 PM   #795
Forever Royal

Quote:

This is a weird post. You have said in here that you think a license to own pit bulls would be a good idea, as you recognize they can be dangerous and need specialized training. So in that context you show your neighbor this dog, he assumes run of the mill pit bull and doesn’t like it in the neighborhood (something you seemingly don’t disagree with since you said 5% of people know how to handle them). You then proceed to berate him for not minding his own business after you made it a point to show it to him, making it his business to comment.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote