Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Phoenix Group Meetup IV - Super Bowl 58 celebration

Well, well, well.

I am in shock, I deserve to eat crow and to celebrate the most unexpected Super Bowl run and victory in Chiefs history, I want to see the Phoenix / Arizona crew get together in mid-to-late March to celebrate together a miraculous victory. Saturday March 23rd

About 12:30-1:00pm arrival until 5:30 +/1

ANGELS TRUMPET ALE HOUSE
https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

A place with a nice beer selection, good food and comfortable atmosphere. We have met here before and I think all really liked it. Service was good, selections were great and it was relaxing. Centrally located for all of us.

Open to ALL of us who live here full or part time and any visitors still in town hiding from Winter weather.

I think there are at least 15 of us and even opening this up to that member who sadly left us during a tough time, eDave.

I will cover the first $1,000 of our food and drink bill.

Step up and let me know if you are interested to celebrate another Chiefs Super Bowl victory with your fellow CP members.

GO CHIEFS!

Last edited by scho63; 02-15-2024 at 06:08 PM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 01:32 PM   #76
Politically Incorrect

Setup is complete
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240323_121837_HDR.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	127281   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240323_121829_HDR.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	127282   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240323_121847_HDR.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	127283   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240323_121811_HDR.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	127284  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 01:52 PM   #77
MVP

Got caught in a zoom study sesh frens, running a bit late. On my way, should be there 1:20p
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 02:14 PM   #78
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Don’t think I’m gonna get out of here any time soon. Looks great scho
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 02:24 PM   #79
MVP

scho should be voted MVP of Chiefsplanet, great job scho.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:07 PM   #80
Mod Team

What’s everyone wearing?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:44 PM   #81
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What’s everyone wearing?
You're out and Johnny Hammersticks is in!
Old 03-23-2024, 04:58 PM   #82
Fish are scared of me

Are you guys checking out the tables close by to see if Rainman is hanging out ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:10 PM   #83
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Are you guys checking out the tables close by to see if Rainman is hanging out ?
Rainman came over and sniffed Katie's seat when she went to the bathroom.

He also stole a piece of cake.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:11 PM   #84
Politically Incorrect

Here is the ice cream cake we had.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KC Cake.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	127286  
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 05:15 PM   #85
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Dang. Really disappointed I missed it. hope it was a great time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:16 PM   #86
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Rainman came over and sniffed Katie's seat when she went to the bathroom.

He also stole a piece of cake.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:03 PM   #87
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Dang. Really disappointed I missed it. hope it was a great time.
You're starting to move into Lewdog territory.

You Tballing too?
Old 03-23-2024, 06:24 PM   #88
Mod Team

Quote:

You Tballing too?
I’ll admit it. Having kids sucks and limits my availability for many things.

I’d go back 10 years and give myself a vasectomy if I could.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 06:26 PM   #89
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

You Tballing too?

Moms birthday party. Normally she plans it for that Sunday, but the church has some event after service so this year we had it Saturday.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:43 PM   #90
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Moms birthday party. Normally she plans it for that Sunday, but the church has some event after service so this year we had it Saturday.
You could have brought your Mom, you know I'm into older women.