Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Phoenix Group Meetup IV - Super Bowl 58 celebration

Well, well, well.

I am in shock, I deserve to eat crow and to celebrate the most unexpected Super Bowl run and victory in Chiefs history, I want to see the Phoenix / Arizona crew get together in mid-to-late March to celebrate together a miraculous victory. Saturday March 23rd

About 12:30-1:00pm arrival until 5:30 +/1

ANGELS TRUMPET ALE HOUSE
https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

A place with a nice beer selection, good food and comfortable atmosphere. We have met here before and I think all really liked it. Service was good, selections were great and it was relaxing. Centrally located for all of us.

Open to ALL of us who live here full or part time and any visitors still in town hiding from Winter weather.

I think there are at least 15 of us and even opening this up to that member who sadly left us during a tough time, eDave.

I will cover the first $1,000 of our food and drink bill.

Step up and let me know if you are interested to celebrate another Chiefs Super Bowl victory with your fellow CP members.

GO CHIEFS!

Last edited by scho63; 02-15-2024 at 06:08 PM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 04:49 PM   #16
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
Hookers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Blow?
Separate tab.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 04:52 PM   #17
Emporer of Mongo

would anyone be offended if i used 20$ of the budget to order a warm sausage appetizer platter and just ate it to myself

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 05:06 PM   #18
Starter

Time?
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Old 02-15-2024, 06:07 PM   #19
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Time?
OP updated. 12:30-1pm arrival
Old 02-15-2024, 06:18 PM   #20
Has a particular set of skills

We didn’t authorize no stinking chapter there.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:12 PM   #21
MVP

The appetizer menu made me drool...
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 09:20 PM   #22
Veteran

A Super Bowl celebration without hookers is just uncivilized
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:46 PM   #23
Starter

Hooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
A Super Bowl celebration without hookers is just uncivilized
We値l, I値l do my best to at least look the part.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:19 AM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
We値l, I値l do my best to at least look the part.
Ok, i need to show up to make sure Katie keeps this promise.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:38 AM   #25
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
We didn稚 authorize no stinking chapter there.
We're renegades.....
Old 02-16-2024, 07:09 AM   #26
Mod Team

Very likely I'll be in.

XOXO
Lewdog
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 09:39 AM   #27
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Very likely I'll be in.

XOXO
Lewdog
Did we accidentally invite you?
Old 02-16-2024, 07:54 PM   #28
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Did we accidentally invite you?
Ok I知 out!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:04 PM   #29
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I may go, but I'll sit at the next table over and won't introduce myself or talk to anybody, and I'll order my own food.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 08:53 PM   #30
Veteran

Could you livestream it for everyone else? Asking for a friend.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote