Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Was this sexual harassment?
NO because you are working under the table on private property 2 2.78%
NO because you are a man and she is a woman 6 8.33%
NO because you are a strong man and she is 77 years old 8 11.11%
NO because you didn't reprimand her and leave immediately 0 0%
NO Because you were wearing tight cargo shorts and bending over in plain sight 3 4.17%
ON because you should have brought the safety pins. You are bad. 9 12.50%
YES because it was nonconsensual touching on the buttocks 7 9.72%
YES because she is your "employer" 0 0%
YES because you feel uncomfortable about it. 4 5.56%
This is the worst Penthouse Forums story I've ever read 33 45.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2024, 07:52 PM  
Just a li'l Evel

I may have been sexually harassed on the job today.

I have been remodeling a rental property for a 77 year-old woman for the past 4 weeks. We've become friendly and she's very appreciative to have someone trustworthy to work on her home.

Today I was leaning over a counter, fixing a window, when she asked if I had brought some safety pins for her like she texted me about this morning.

I told her I forgot.

Then she said "Oh you are a bad, bad, boy!" and smacked me on the ass.

It wasn't painful, but it was a little more than a tap.

I said something like, "Hey, c'mon, please let's keep it professional."

She reacted a bit shocked and asked if I was serious.

I just kind of mumbled "Yeah it's ok" because I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was, and we went about the rest of our business.

Is this sexual harassment or sexual assault?

I wish it didn't happen. She's a nice lady and I've been able to help her improve her life situation with my help. I didn't want to make it awkward.

Naturally the first place I have come to is the CP legal experts.

Last edited by TinyEvel; 04-22-2024 at 08:48 PM..
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:18 AM   #76
My Mamma Says

What’s a male Karen called?? I forgot..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:20 AM   #77
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
What’s a male Karen called?? I forgot..
No such thing.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:21 AM   #78
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
My reference was to a TV commercial, don't remember what it was for. This was discussed some time ago here.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:22 AM   #79
MVP

This is possibly the weakest sexual harassment claim in the history of weak sexual harassment claims.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:23 AM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
This is not about sex, it’s about power
This is the correct answer.

So what you are going to have to do is take back the power. My suggestion is to pin her down and hate **** her while staring into her eyes. Don’t say anything, just a brutal pounding, eye contact, and then tell her to get out.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:24 AM   #81
Veteran

Yes, every day. I work alone...
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:30 AM   #82
MVP

It about a reaction he didn't appreciate, from his own body. Or you just forget it. It's okay
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:32 AM   #83

He's probably squashed any chance of a nice tip at the end
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:35 AM   #84
Starter

What she lacks in teeth, short term memory, and dermal elasticity she'll make up for with decades of sexual experience and free Werther's.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:39 AM   #85
I love your mom

Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:40 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
What she lacks in teeth, short term memory, and dermal elasticity she'll make up for with decades of sexual experience and free Werther's.

In. I love those things.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:44 AM   #87
MVP

So, being sexually assaulted by a 77-year-old woman wasn't on your bucket list?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:08 AM   #88
MVP

.….and then the user name sinks in...
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:46 AM   #89
MVP

Tiny Evil panks dat putty tat with granny Emma Webster brought to you by Brazzers.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:53 AM   #90
Starter

I got sexually harassed by a drunk acquaintance at a bar a couple years ago. Rubbing on my arm and shit.

Guess who I run into Sunday the at the very same bar?

My friend said he gave off a creepy vibe.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.