Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 11:30 AM  
In Search of a Life

Frank Clark to KC!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:15 PM   #1996
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
I've completely lost all faith in Veach if this happens. What a ****ing joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Ugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Awful from a compensation perspective. Our D Line will be ridiculous but this secondary still needs help in a bad way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I really hope a good corner and a good safety fall to the end of the 2nd round.

Otherwise we're ****ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Not a fan of giving up multiple picks. ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Veach’s credibility continues to shrink in my eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
A 1st and a 2nd is way too much.

This piece of shit had better be a perennial All Pro DE without any off-the-field issues while in KC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Not a fan of giving up 29 regardless of anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
giving up that much is ****ing stupid as hell
Quote:
Good luck without your first, extra second, and added 20m AAV contract.

Veach is literal trash in trade negotiations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Can we have Dorsey back
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
the more you look at this the more awful it gets

gonna have to pay the guy a shitload
giving up 3 draft spots, 2 completely

dumb as hell
Quote:
****ing fleeced by a team that didn't even have any leverage to begin with.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Is Frank dipshit Clark worth a potential Greedy Williams, Jachai Polite, and whoever the **** you could get under 20m AAV?

Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Veach is an idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steron View Post
He's going to get what? 90 million? Where does that leave Chris Jones? And what about the secondary. I'm not a fan of this move.
Quote:
This ****er better hit at least 15 sacks next season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
We only get a 2nd round pick for Ford, yet we have to give a first AND a second round pick for Clark?

Good god Veach...
Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
So we’re trading for domestic abusers now. Really wish this team would figure out where there line is with players and character issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
**** that kind of compensation.
Quote:
It's going to look real ****ing stupid if an edge rusher falls close to pick #29.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Uhhhgh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Brett Reach
Small sample....but these are always fun to do.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:21 PM   #1997
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Why was Seattle eager to get rid of this guy? I mean he was one of their best players last season and performed consistently well his entire time there.

I wouldn’t be shocked if his elbow injuries were getting to be very bad and they knew it, sold him to a sucker like Veach and laughed to the bank. He had bad elbow problems with his UCL and also had broken bones in his hands that were supposed to be 8-10 week recoveries from surgery but didn’t do it to help his team last year.

I could be wrong but I didn’t hear about him fixing this shit in the offseason.

I seriously think Clark can’t get off blocks bc of these injuries. He’s let them sit for 2 years now. What the ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This trade has officially been completed since all assets have been used. Here’s what how the trade went.

KC got:
Frank Clark

Seattle got:
LJ Collier DE TCU
*traded pick 64 for an additional pick getting them..
Damien Lewis G LSU
Alton Robinson DE Syracuse

Cash to pay the folllowing players:
L.J. Collier, 2019 cap hit: $1.970,196
Jadeveon Clowney, 2019 cap hit: $8,000,000
Ziggy Ansah, 2019 cap hit: $8,531,250

The beautiful thing about this was that this thread said a raping occurred, except reality shows us that it was in fact our dear GM Brett Veach that totally went in dry on John Schneider.
Dude.....read your own ****ing posts. Don’t change your tune now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:28 PM   #1998
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Small sample....but these are always fun to do.
Inject this shit into my veins.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:28 PM   #1999
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Dude.....read your own ****ing posts. Don’t change your tune now.
Where in my post did I say I was right? This entire thread is full of people who were wrong about Frank, including me.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:43 PM   #2000
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah in retrospect DJ’s comment looks really bad. Not Pete’s “the Chiefs won’t sniff the playoffs “ horrible take bad but, still a major whiff.
It's pretty close to that
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:23 PM   #2001
Cheat Death

The **** happened to WhiteWhale anyway? No posts since 11/19.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:31 PM   #2002
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The **** happened to WhiteWhale anyway? No posts since 11/19.
I want to say he's mentioned being a business owner. Hopefully things just took off and he was busy with that..?

Pretty sure he's a young dude so I hope he's out there somewhere.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:54 PM   #2003
MVP

Yep.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:54 PM   #2004
MVP

Obviously, this trade worked out very nicely. Bad Frank closed out every game in the postseason and had a total of five sacks in those three games. We gave up a lot but I think we got back even more, including a Lombardi. Cant beat that!
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:05 PM   #2005
MVP

I was one of the few excited about this trade but with that said I totally changed my tune right before he started balling out so I'll take some shit with you guys.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:47 PM   #2006
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
In one offseason, the Chiefs turned:
Justin Houston (expensive brokedick)
Eric Berry (expensive brokedick)
Dee Ford (perennial brokedick who only consistently shows up in a contract year)
Eric Murray (trash)
The number 29 pick

Into:
Honey Badger
Bashaud Breeland (on a cheap deal)
Ogbah
Frank Clark
Okafor

It’s almost as if the Chiefs defense ****ing sucked last year and they needed to upgrade quickly with immediate proven commodities. Quite the concept.
This!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:51 PM   #2007
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
You know what. **** everyone who doesn’t love this trade. I’m all in. We’re winning the ****ing Super Bowl and the rest of the league can suck our collective Chief dicks. Mahomes is going balls deep in every defense’s butt hole and Jones/Clark are dragging their sacks on QBs foreheads all year.
Also this!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 12:39 AM   #2008
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not trying to be a dick to anyone, fact is I respect most of the posters I quoted here. But this thread is comedy gold, guys. I'm sitting chuckling out loud re-reading some of these posts. It's really great to be able to laugh about it all now. Good times.
That should probably get Iowanian banned.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:19 AM   #2009
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The only thing that kept these responses relatively brief is that I was drunk on a beach.

Still think it's fireable. This move may cost us a championship, especially on the heels of his 2018 draft/offseason.

I've seen no evidence that Veach is good at this at all.
Woof!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:41 AM   #2010
11-5, baby

Iconic was really on a roll.

Jachai Polite didn’t make it out of Jets TC and is out of the league.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.