Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-23-2019, 04:38 PM  
I'll be back.

NFL trade watch

oh myyyy

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 03:41 PM   #301
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
And more productive in the same amount of games with fewer starts. That’s really all that needs to be said.
Mario Addison has had more sacks over the last 4 years than Clark in fewer games.

No - that's really not all that needs be said. At all.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 03:43 PM   #302
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Mario Addison has had more sacks over the last 4 years than Clark in fewer games.

No - that's really not all that needs be said. At all.
Yea because you’re including Clark’s rookie year.

They both played in 62 games. Clowney and Clark’s career comparison is fair, that’s not.

And I was talking about the injury stuff combined with that when I said it was all that needed to be said.

More reliable, and more productive. Yes, all that needs to be said. You’re wrong buddy. I know you Arne incapable of admitting it, but it doesn’t change it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 03:50 PM   #303

Quote:
Dude, ignore the ****ing grade. I’m talking about the fact that the Texans had to move him around to get a whopping 9 sacks.

Clark is the better pass rusher because he’s been more productive. And because I’ve watched them both and can see it. It’s really simple.
So you're going to cite PFF except for when they don't say what you want them to and then insist you ignore that they actually considered Clowney a far superior player every year of their respective careers?

That seems...reasonable.

And part of the reason people are so big on Clark is because the Seahawks moved him around. Suddenly you're seizing on Clowney's versatility as a negative? That's especially odd seeing as I specifically noted Clowney's ability to be more dynamic than Clark inside as a positive for him.

I'm not shitting on Clark. I'm not saying he's a bad player - I've said he's probably a very good one and would be elated if he's a great one. I'm not even saying he may not be a better pure rusher than Clowney (at least I'm pretty sure I haven't said that; I'm largely undecided there). I'm saying that Clowney is at least a comparable player, the idea that Clark is more 'well rounded' isn't supported by...anything really, and that by paying roughly twice as much in trade for Clark as Clowney may have been available for, we overpaid.

And more than anything I'm just really intrigued by how low people can push the bar for what constitutes a successful transaction here before all is said and done.

I mean if he goes out there and is just a slightly better version of Duane Clemons, just how much are we gonna have to exaggerate his run defense to put a feather in Veach's cap?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:04 PM   #304
In Search of a Life

I was simply highlighting their objective conclusion that he was more productive inside than out, and the Texans had to utilize him there to get the most out of him, which still wasn’t quite double digits.

Their grades are subjective, so yes it is reasonable.

Clark has 6 more sacks in the same amount of games playing with less talent around him (pass rusher wise). I don’t see why that’s so hard to acknowledge. He’s easily the better pass rusher if you’ve watched. I’m just throwing the stats out to support it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:15 PM   #305
In Search of a Life

So you agree with their reasoning, as long as it's to your liking?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:23 PM   #306
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
So you agree with their reasoning, as long as it's to your liking?
The part about his production inside vs. outside is objective. It doesn’t matter whether it’s PFF or whoever saying it, that’s a fact.

Their grades are not the same thing.

Do you get that? Or do I have to repeat it for third time?
Old 08-27-2019, 04:26 PM   #307
In Search of a Life

It's all being viewed and published through their eyes, which you call a trash source.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:28 PM   #308
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's all being viewed and published through their eyes, which you call a trash source.
Do you know the difference between objective and subjective?
Old 08-27-2019, 04:29 PM   #309

Quote:
The part about his production inside vs. outside is objective. It doesn’t matter whether it’s PFF, or whoever saying it, that’s a fact.

Their grades are not.
But is the element of subjectivity at least partially (if not totally) offset by the fact that their grades take into account far more than raw sack totals which we know can be misleading?

You're attempting to dismiss a holistic grade a subjective and thus not worthy of consideration while holding up a raw figure that tells only part of the story as completely unassailable.

That's clearly drawing a conclusion and then arguing from the conclusion rather than engaging in a reasoned debate. Especially when you say "I know, I've seen it" and act ads though your clearly subjective opinion is entitled weight while PFFs is not.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:30 PM   #310
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Do you know the difference between objective and subjective?
Certainly. Do you know what waffling means?
Old 08-27-2019, 04:30 PM   #311

Quote:
Except for when he borrows their analysis...
Old 08-27-2019, 04:33 PM   #312
The man you could post like.

Jesus ****ing Christ. They're BOTH good players. There. Debate settled.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:33 PM   #313
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But is the element of subjectivity at least partially (if not totally) offset by the fact that their grades take into account far more than raw sack totals which we know can be misleading?

You're attempting to dismiss a holistic grade a subjective and thus not worthy of consideration while holding up a raw figure that tells only part of the story as completely unassailable.

That's clearly drawing a conclusion and then arguing from the conclusion rather than engaging in a reasoned debate. Especially when you say "I know, I've seen it" and act ads though your clearly subjective opinion is entitled weight while PFFs is not.
I’m talking about production, not PFF grades. It’s simple, but you keep trying to make it seem like it’s more than it is or catch me me being hypocritical.

Clark is more reliable and more productive. That was my point from the beginning. He’s the better player. Period.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:36 PM   #314
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Certainly. Do you know what waffling means?
I’m not waffling. I’ve been very clear about it, but you’re choosing to ignore what I’m saying and playing stupid.

I posted a PFF article because it made a good point about his production inside vs. out (along with the injury stuff), which is objective. It could’ve been from anywhere and it’s no more/less true. That doesn’t mean I’m contradicting myself by choosing to ignore their subjective grading system.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:42 PM   #315
Consuming CP souls

Who the **** cares. We got an elite pass rusher that can defend the run.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.