Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #361
I'll be back.

I just registered as ManInWomensLockerRoom on the Oxygen Women's Fitness forums.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #362
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

my favorite spaceship (country version)

naked titties, naked titties hangin out down by the windmill
where's the piggies, oh shit the piggies are dead they got the pork flu
dirty penguins, dirty penguins i laid out the bars of soap down by the pond
there's a storm a brewin better put the zebras back in the barn

naked titties, naked titties lets have a picknic
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:38 PM   #363
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

I like that boom boom pow
Them chickens jackin' my style
They try copy my swagger
I'm on that next shit now

I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late
I got that boom, boom, boom
That future boom, boom, boom
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 06-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #364

I had Asian Chicken Jumbalaya for lunch today. It was awesome.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I had Asian Chicken Jumbalaya for lunch today. It was awesome.
Yeah you did.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Yeah you did.
Yeah I did.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #367

Quote:
Yeah I did.
That's Awesome. Like me.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #368

mama's don't let your babies grow up to be gochiefs
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #369
Reap the whirlwind

If dogs didn't have fur, would we still pet them?
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #370
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Dangit! Now I gotta move to Colorado and drive a apricot BMW

There can be only one.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:00 PM   #371

Quote:
That's Awesome. Like me.
Next month I'll have it on the 17th in order to show my appreciation of the awesomeness of DaKCMan AP.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #372
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
I like that boom boom pow
Them chickens jackin' my style
They try copy my swagger
I'm on that next shit now

I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late
I got that boom, boom, boom
That future boom, boom, boom
god damit.

I spend all day trying to get that song off my radio, and now its in my head.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #373

i wonder what they did with my foreskin. Did they sell it to some foreign food restraunt as a food delicacy like the doc said or not.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #374

Quote:
Next month I'll have it on the 17th in order to show my appreciation of the awesomeness of DaKCMan AP.
Extreme Awesomeness.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
god damit.

I spend all day trying to get that song off my radio, and now its in my head.
You're welcome.

Closed Thread