Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:14 PM   #2956
MVP

He was good. He has a camp in Joplin soon.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:16 PM   #2957
MVP

Dude is just saying controversial shit for his podcast to get listeners
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 08:19 PM   #2958
In Search of a Life

I have an enormous amount of appreciation for the dude. I fought back when someone said he was being a diva last year over usage but I’m actually starting to believe it. To the extent that I think this is good for pat, even knowing his crazy talent, I’m over him.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:20 PM   #2959
Stay down bitch!

Teams who consistently compete for championships have a lot of superstars who bolt for more money. There’s obviously some bitterness in Tyreek but there were a lot of bitter players that the Patriots refused to overpay for when they were winning.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:57 PM   #2960
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Teams who consistently compete for championships have a lot of superstars who bolt for more money. There’s obviously some bitterness in Tyreek but there were a lot of bitter players that the Patriots refused to overpay for when they were winning.
I am good with the trade and don’t begrudge him going somewhere for money. But he is more than poking the bear about andy Reid and Patrick mahomes. Sure he’s upset about not getting a bigger contract but you’d just expect a little more grace considering how much the team stood behind him through all the controversy. Again, for me it’s not “**** him” but I’m definitely over him.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:06 PM   #2961
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
He was good. He has a camp in Joplin soon.
He'll get hurt this year. Guarantee it.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:09 PM   #2962
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
Not true. They were already going to trade Hi when they signed Juju. The told Juju what was going on to be transparent with him. He still signed

March 17th. Adams Traded

March 20. Friday. Juju signs

March 23. Hill traded

When adams signed his desk the chiefs told Hill to go find his team
No, it's quite true. We signed JuJu to play WITH Hill. That was Plan A. No matter what you tell yourself...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 06-10-2022, 09:55 PM   #2963
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
No, it's quite true. We signed JuJu to play WITH Hill. That was Plan A. No matter what you tell yourself...
Evidence?

I mean real evidence. Like something Veach or Reid said. Not just speculation.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 11:05 PM   #2964
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
lol st the timeline and what Veech as well as Hills camo.

They even came out and said they told Juju that Hill was being traded. They wanted to be upfront
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-11-2022, 02:05 AM   #2965
MVP

Dude, is this real life? Tyreek actually thought he was underutilized and thinks he should have gotten the ball more? Dude got the ball all the ****ing time.

I was Tyreek's biggest supporter/fan, but wtf is he thinking? Dudes gone ****ing loco.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-11-2022, 06:55 AM   #2966
MVP

Quote:

They even came out and said they told Juju that Hill was being traded. They wanted to be upfront
I must have missed that. Did they say that before we signed Juju?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-11-2022, 10:54 AM   #2967
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I am good with the trade and don’t begrudge him going somewhere for money. But he is more than poking the bear about andy Reid and Patrick mahomes. Sure he’s upset about not getting a bigger contract but you’d just expect a little more grace considering how much the team stood behind him through all the controversy. Again, for me it’s not “**** him” but I’m definitely over him.
Mega talented receiver has oversized ego and likes to run his mouth boy that’s something you don’t see every day. I hope they rise up and beat the Bills when they play again but yeah I’m over it.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 10:57 AM   #2968
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Dude, is this real life? Tyreek actually thought he was underutilized and thinks he should have gotten the ball more? Dude got the ball all the ****ing time.

I was Tyreek's biggest supporter/fan, but wtf is he thinking? Dudes gone ****ing loco.

He really wants people to pay attention to his podcast.

That podcast will be straight up toxic when they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:00 AM   #2969
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Sure, after they first were bringing him here to play with Hill. You're hopeless. Believe what you want.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 06-11-2022, 11:19 AM   #2970
Starter

I'm getting tired of his media crap. Not adding to his legacy at all. I'm starting to hope he falls flat on his face in Miami
saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.saturnknts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.