Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2016, 05:36 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Chris Jones Thread****

He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2016 at 06:32 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 02:43 PM   #811
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I guess he had a biiiiiig ass. Didn't really have the pure gut like some other dudes, though.
Poe always looked big as shit to me lol
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-20-2023, 02:47 PM   #812
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
Look at this glorious specimen. He has the physique of a tailless TRex

I love this play so much.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 02:49 PM   #813
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Embarrassing the Broncos is always a good time.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 02:50 PM   #814
The man you could post like.

Quote:
First Chiefs game I ever went to.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 02:50 PM   #815
Life is changing..

https://youtu.be/zcuenyI-PKM

I love how Michael's says they'll store that in their memory bank for next season. They've been getting owned since before that pass, and for like 6 years after that pass.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 02:51 PM   #816
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's been ****ing this chicken for 4 years. What makes you think he's going to suddenly become LESS idiotic?
He might be the legit dumbest dude on here when it comes to football takes. He's got just so many god awful takes. I know he was hoping like hell Chris Jones wouldn't live up to his contract, because he's a stinky ass turd and obsessed with me. The moment Chris Jones did anything that wasn't at a top 2 DT level he was on here talking about how shitty he's played since he got his contract and that was after we tried to play him at DE more and he was just hurt for a few weeks. Once he got healthy he was back to himself. He probably hated that Andy Reid won a title, because he wanted to be able to gloat that he knew all along that Andy would never win one. The guy is such a loser and probably has some real life issues with his need to be right about stuff.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 03:17 PM   #817
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
https://youtu.be/zcuenyI-PKM

I love how Michael's says they'll store that in their memory bank for next season. They've been getting owned since before that pass, and for like 6 years after that pass.
It's so great how Andy saves all the embarrassing trick plays for the Raiders and Broncos, pisses them off real good, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Because if they do anything trolly like a midfield logo stomp, we'll blow them out by 30+ points.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 03:35 PM   #818
The man you could post like.

Quote:
It's so great how Andy saves all the embarrassing trick plays for the Raiders and Broncos, pisses them off real good, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Because if they do anything trolly like a midfield logo stomp, we'll blow them out by 30+ points.
I don't know if he'll ever top having the whole starting offense emote on the Raiders and then scoring TDs on back to back plays.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 03:59 PM   #819
Veteran

Quote:
I guess he had a biiiiiig ass. Didn't really have the pure gut like some other dudes, though.
that was when they were throwing the term powerpack around
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 07-20-2023, 04:36 PM   #820
Veteran

It's probably already mentioned and this was before Quinnen Williams signed his new contract BUT there was a report that suggested Chiefs and Jets trade Jones for Williams+pick/player or something I believe. It talked about how Jets could give Jones the money he wants and would be an upgrade to win now with Rodgers while Williams would fit more in the young defensive movement we are doing at the moment. Williams is not on Jones level BUT is right below it. I don't see the Jets still doing this but if they would do a player for player that would save a ton of cap because Jets would eat Williams bonuses. Again just thought it was interesting but never gonna happen kinda thing.

Also I see people saying Jones wants money and HOF. What do you think he needs to do to make the HOF?

Looking at pro-football-reference "Hall of Fame Monitor" it shows Bob Lilly with 159 HOFm points with Aaron Donald 2nd overall at 146.25 points followed by Randy White with 143.68.

The average HOF points for a DT is 105. ATM Jones is at 43.93 with 107 games played. Guys like Fletcher Cox(173) and Geno Atkins(161) are sitting at about 76 HOF points. The closest active player to 105 not named Aaron Donald is Suh with 84.58 points and 199 games played...He won't make it to 105.

This tells me Jones will have to have at least 4 more "Chris Jones" type years to even get close to being considered for the HOF and how fuking good Aaron Donald has been over his relative short career.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-20-2023, 05:40 PM   #821
Going home eventually

Apparently Veach has a price and Jones is saying no. Is there any other reason no extension yet?
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:43 PM   #822
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
It's probably already mentioned and this was before Quinnen Williams signed his new contract BUT there was a report that suggested Chiefs and Jets trade Jones for Williams+pick/player or something I believe. It talked about how Jets could give Jones the money he wants and would be an upgrade to win now with Rodgers while Williams would fit more in the young defensive movement we are doing at the moment. Williams is not on Jones level BUT is right below it. I don't see the Jets still doing this but if they would do a player for player that would save a ton of cap because Jets would eat Williams bonuses. Again just thought it was interesting but never gonna happen kinda thing.

Also I see people saying Jones wants money and HOF. What do you think he needs to do to make the HOF?

Looking at pro-football-reference "Hall of Fame Monitor" it shows Bob Lilly with 159 HOFm points with Aaron Donald 2nd overall at 146.25 points followed by Randy White with 143.68.

The average HOF points for a DT is 105. ATM Jones is at 43.93 with 107 games played. Guys like Fletcher Cox(173) and Geno Atkins(161) are sitting at about 76 HOF points. The closest active player to 105 not named Aaron Donald is Suh with 84.58 points and 199 games played...He won't make it to 105.

This tells me Jones will have to have at least 4 more "Chris Jones" type years to even get close to being considered for the HOF and how fuking good Aaron Donald has been over his relative short career.
I never saw that report and don't believe it for a second. I'd rather pay have Jones for a few million per year more than Williams. Jones is DPOTY good and Williams isn't really on that level.
Old 07-20-2023, 05:51 PM   #823
MVP

Quote:

Show your work son, link that shit. Otherwise you made it up.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-20-2023, 06:37 PM   #824
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Apparently Veach has a price and Jones is saying no. Is there any other reason no extension yet?
It would be interesting to see how the process plays out. I don’t know how we can not sign him. What is the amount that would stop us? 30 million? Fully guaranteed?
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-20-2023, 06:42 PM   #825
Three-Pat

Quote:

Jones finishes with 100 sacks he is a HOFer. Another ring could bring those sack numbers down some.
tredadda has disabled reputation