Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:03 PM   #706
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
It's me basically saying I'd like a 9.1% discount. I drive all over town for work and always look into their parking lot to see if they are busy, which they never are.

Their prices are usually a joke, which is probably why they aren't busy anymore.
Sounds like the shop that closest to the my house. They're the only gun store for about 10 miles in any direction, and act like they're the only gun store on earth. Crappy selection, jacked up prices and unfriendly service. I'll go there to use the range, which is nice, but that's it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:06 PM   #707
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

And regarding the Sig you want, have you checked out Summit Gun Broker? He generally has a good selection of Sigs and decent prices. The only reason I didn't buy my STX from him was because I had some AMEX gift cards and used them to mitigate the cost.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #708
Roy E.

Quote:
Any of you ever haggle at gun stores? First time I tried it a few months ago, I sucked.
I tried again at Cabala's a couple weeks ago and got them to come down from $580 to $500.

I'm looking at a badass Sig 1911 Nickel for $1k at our local shop, that's without the 9.1% sales tax we have. Cheapest I've found is $980 OTD on gunbroker. Was thinking on offering the $1k as an OTD price. The gun shop is never busy, parking lot is usually empty when I drive by it.
Try calling Summit Gun Broker. It looks like he's got what you need at a cheaper price.

Keep in mind that he charges 3% for using a credit card. I've bought from him before without any issues.

http://summitgunbroker.com/1911r-nickle.html

EDIT: Looks like Frazod beat me to the punch with Summit Gun Broker.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #709
MVP

So...Walther P22 or Ruger SR22?

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupersto....cfm/ID/144905 seems like a good price to me.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:44 PM   #710
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupersto....cfm/ID/144905 seems like a good price to me.
I'd go with the Walther. They're a bit higher up the quality food chain.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:49 PM   #711
Keepin it Real

Count me in on that price. $879 OTD. Is this place legit?
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:54 PM   #712
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Summit? Absolutely. I've bought three pistols from him over the years.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:04 PM   #713
Roy E.

Quote:
Summit is legit. Like I said, I've bought from him before with no issues. But you also need to add $ for shipping. Make sure you call him to make sure he still has it in stock.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:09 PM   #714
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The last thing I bought from Summit was my Sig C3. His price was over a hundred less than anybody else.

Don't let the shitty spelling fool you.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:21 PM   #715
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
Summit is legit. Like I said, I've bought from him before with no issues. But you also need to add $ for shipping. Make sure you call him to make sure he still has it in stock.
Yeah it was $859 with $20 shipping.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #716
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post

Anther read..

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/ru...2-walther-p22/
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:31 PM   #717
Roy E.

Quote:
Yeah it was $859 with $20 shipping.
Make sure you post pics once it arrives.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:39 PM   #718
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
Make sure you post pics once it arrives.
If I can get the owner to answer the phone. I'm interested in that nickel or the 1911 carry for $800.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:45 PM   #719
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
If I can get the owner to answer the phone. I'm interested in that nickel or the 1911 carry for $800.
Call him during the day tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:50 PM   #720
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

My three go to places for online purchases are Summit, Oak Hill Guns (higher end stuff, like my custom CZs and the Versa Max) and Palmetto State Armory (M1A and the major components of my AR Frankenrifle). Outside of the AK I bought from Atlantic Firearms years ago, and a couple of local purchases, everything I currently own has come from those three places. I've never had a problem with any of them.