Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:05 AM   #3121
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
@ "burning the earth from existence" and "ruin their life"

Nothing like logical fallacies (Reducio Ad Absurdem) to brighten one's day.

Haveagoodone!
That was with intent... I appreciate you noticing. I hope you have a good day as well.
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:05 AM   #3122
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Yes, you probably say to your kid, "this could have been a much bigger deal, you were lucky it didn't cause more issues. You then ground them for a week and make them do some chores. 20 years down the road, you can actually joke about it and how stupid their act was and how lucky they were. It would have been a big deal and devastating if they had burned down the house or severely burned their sibling. Everyone is saying Rice ****ed up and made a horrible decision, but he was lucky or this would have been a "much bigger deal"...
So your kid would be held accountable for their actions and they wouldn't be told that it wasn't a big deal, right? You would be super calm and collected with your, say, 14 year old kid, that started a fire and could have killed your other, 5 year old, kid in one of the most horrific ways possible.

One week and some chores with a pat on the back letting him know it was not a big deal.

---

I'm not saying to throw Rice under the jail. I'm saying that the thought that "this isn't a big deal" is stupid.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-10-2024, 11:27 AM   #3123
Starter

Quote:
So your kid would be held accountable for their actions and they wouldn't be told that it wasn't a big deal, right? You would be super calm and collected with your, say, 14 year old kid, that started a fire and could have killed your other, 5 year old, kid in one of the most horrific ways possible.

One week and some chores with a pat on the back letting him know it was not a big deal.

---

I'm not saying to throw Rice under the jail. I'm saying that the thought that "this isn't a big deal" is stupid.
The fact that you are squabbling about what is considered a big deal or not a big deal is hilarious. Many people don't think it is a big deal and there are many people that do. It is what it is... I apologize for my post and thinking that this isn't a big deal bothers you so much. Seriously, it wasn't the intent.
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:29 AM   #3124
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

---

I would probably have been a lot more measured than I'd be had he started said fire and actually killed the 5 year old...

Again - for most people, life is a series of expensive lessons learned cheaply. For some unlucky few, their first mistake is life-altering. But to act as though 90% of the world doesn't have exactly this kind of stupid decision that could've been worse but wasn't on their resume is just silly.

Basing your viewpoint on what could've happened rather than what did ignores how many times each and every one of us have worked the margins of what could have been...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:31 AM   #3125
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
The fact that you are squabbling about what is considered a big deal or not a big deal is hilarious. Many people don't think it is a big deal and there are many people that do. It is what it is... I apologize for my post and thinking that this isn't a big deal bothers you so much. Seriously, it wasn't the intent.
It isn't YOU driving my posting right now. I've been annoyed at people minimizing what took place since it happened because the dude is a Chief.

Had it happened to a player on any other team, especially a rival, almost no one would be bending over backwards to minimize what happened.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-10-2024, 11:33 AM   #3126
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
It isn't YOU driving my posting right now. I've been annoyed at people minimizing what took place since it happened because the dude is a Chief.

Had it happened to a player on any other team, especially a rival, almost no one would be bending over backwards to minimize what happened.

Come on man, embrace the double standard! Love your team!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:34 AM   #3127
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

This is such a an insane thread
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:37 AM   #3128
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I would probably have been a lot more measured than I'd be had he started said fire and actually killed the 5 year old...

Again - for most people, life is a series of expensive lessons learned cheaply. For some unlucky few, their first mistake is life-altering. But to act as though 90% of the world doesn't have exactly this kind of stupid decision that could've been worse but wasn't on their resume is just silly.

Basing your viewpoint on what could've happened rather than what did ignores how many times each and every one of us have worked the margins of what could have been...
Racing two super cars on a crowded highway then bailing after a 6 vehicle collision without checking on anyone AND leaving almost a half ounce of weed in the car isn't "working the margins". At least not IMO.

Going 85 in a 70 is "working the margins". Using the shoulder to pass up stopped traffic on a motorway while on a motorcycle is "working the margins".

Old 04-10-2024, 11:41 AM   #3129
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I believe they're just putting the finishing touches on the Braveheart style guillotine and rack setup. Gonna really need to do this right - afterall, this is big shit in Dallas and they're gonna make an example of him.

Gotta do it right.
I always thought he was drawn and quartered. Is it too late to include into Crashee's....er dang it, Rashee's punishment?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:57 AM   #3130
GDT Contributor

Is Rashee Rice still a suspect? Or have we confirmed his involvement?
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-10-2024, 12:03 PM   #3131
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
There are different levels of concussions; however, typically concussions are categorized as a "mild brain injury."
I understand your perspective. Can I give you a concussion? I'll use a steering wheel.

No?

It's only mild.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-10-2024, 12:08 PM   #3132
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Is Rashee Rice still a suspect? Or have we confirmed his involvement?
Turns out he wasn't even there at all. He was leading Bible study at a school for blind and deaf kids.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2024, 12:09 PM   #3133
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Racing two super cars on a crowded highway then bailing after a 6 vehicle collision without checking on anyone AND leaving almost a half ounce of weed in the car isn't "working the margins". At least not IMO.

Going 85 in a 70 is "working the margins". Using the shoulder to pass up stopped traffic on a motorway while on a motorcycle is "working the margins".
Why's a Lamborghini going 90 on the freeway any worse than a Civic?

'Supercar' don't mean shit apart from Rice has more money than you do.

Oh, and now we're going to go with "Almost half an ounce of weed" in some attempt to create a scare quote? FFS, someone left an oversized joint in the cushions. Yes, that's FIRMLY 'in the margins'.

The difference between your example -- using a shoulder to pass in a motorcycle -- and 'a 6 car pileup' is a matter of execution and not sound decision-making. If anything, the motorcycle is far more dangerous to the rider than the incident with Rice. It emphasizes my point precisely. People attempt that pass on the shoulder with some regularity and a great deal many of them fail to execute it. Some die for their efforts.

The decisionmaking process there isn't any better. Only the outcome. And you want to have it both ways - harping on what might have been in Rice's case and ignoring it in the instance of the motorcycle on the shoulder.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2024, 12:15 PM   #3134
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
No, I don't. Specifically after not being hospitalized after a detailed exam after the accident. Again, she and her lawyer are doing exactly what I would do, just don't be naive and think this is not a ruse.
Look, bud, you are right in that people fake injuries all the time to get money. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. But let's allow the investigation and facts all come out before we make any assumptions, shall we?

One of our CP real life medical professionals has already weighed in on this kind of thing. It is entirely possible that she got symptoms as time went on.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-10-2024, 12:16 PM   #3135
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Turns out he wasn't even there at all. He was leading Bible study at a school for blind and deaf kids.
I thought this whole fiasco might be a case of mistaken identity. Thanks for confirming!
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Closed Thread