Molina C
Dejong SS
Wong 2B
Pitcher

Edit:
Matheny fired 07/14/2018

Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-17-2018 at 02:21 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:33 PM   #2326
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

The only two Cardinals' pitching prospects recently that I feel like I have been significantly wrong about were Kaminsky and Gonzalez.

I thought Kaminsky would be the better of the 2 and Marco wouldn't be able to make it as a starter.

I also think I might have to eat some crow on Flaherty as well as I thought Weaver was better.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:34 PM   #2327
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
come on man I only said that about Martinez, Reyes and Flaherty.

I don’t know a damn thing about him other than he took one off his head. Was in ICU for awhile.
And Hudson...
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:35 PM   #2328
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
am I supposed to know who Bud Smith is?
You should definitely know who Bud Smith is.

Apart from being key to the Rolen trade, he was almost as hyped coming through the system as Rick Ankiel. Kid looked for all the world like a genuine star.

Then he threw something like 135 pitches as a 21 yr old in a no-hitter and became a cautionary tale foreverafter...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:36 PM   #2329
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
And Hudson...
I call BS. Prove it.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:37 PM   #2330
In Search of a Life

All I know is that half your roster would get Torres, and maybe more, in a 1-for-1 deal.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:39 PM   #2331
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Apart from being key to the Rolen trade, he was almost as hyped coming through the system as Rick Ankiel. Kid looked for all the world like a genuine star.

Then he threw something like 135 pitches as a 21 yr old in a no-hitter and became a cautionary tale foreverafter...
Which is why I alluded to him.

La Russa said it was one of his biggest regrets.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:41 PM   #2332
What's up braj?

Quote:
I call BS. Prove it.
Quite honestly I’m too lazy and it’s too hard to search the thread on my phone, so I’ll concede the point, but you are a lot higher on him than most people are.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:41 PM   #2333

Quote:

yeah I remember that. Can’t miss pitcher. Lots of people saying we got a bad deal on a worn out or washed up Rolen.

I’m coming around to the bird in the hand is worth two in the bush trade mentality. Mo has taught me that hanging on to upside too long also has a downside and missed opportunity to make the team better.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:45 PM   #2334
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Which is why I alluded to him.

La Russa said it was one of his biggest regrets.
Eh, its overblown.

Smith's next 2 starts were good and he pitched very well in the playoffs as well. If he scrambled his shoulder in that outing, he wouldn't have made any more starts as effectively as he did.

I never understood that argument. He was sound going into that offseason, IMO. AMD when the time came to ramp back up for the 2002 season, he broke down. Happens to a lot of guys...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:54 PM   #2335
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Eh, its overblown.

Smith's next 2 starts were good and he pitched very well in the playoffs as well. If he scrambled his shoulder in that outing, he wouldn't have made any more starts as effectively as he did.

I never understood that argument. He was sound going into that offseason, IMO. AMD when the time came to ramp back up for the 2002 season, he broke down. Happens to a lot of guys...
I just think in general it's probably best not to ride a pitcher's arm into the ground when they're developing.

I don't think a team needs to take the Nationals approach with Strasburg(which could have been ****ing avoided, but whatever).
Old 07-23-2018, 08:03 PM   #2336
MVP

Just lol

That game went to the 8th with the Cards having 1 run and 5 hits and the Reds having 0 runs and 0 hits. They end tied for hits at 5 and lose 2-1.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:03 PM   #2337
What's up braj?

Man, this team is full of unlikeable one who sucks the peniss, but I’m not sure that I dislike anyone more than Bud ****ing Norris.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:04 PM   #2338

Holland coming back to his norms. Mo had better do some selling before the trade deadline. There is not a chance of a fan revolt for giving up on this season. Realistic fans anyway.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:06 PM   #2339
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Man, this team is full of unlikeable one who sucks the peniss, but I’m not sure that I dislike anyone more than Bud ****ing Norris.
I wonder what Norris would think if Poncedeleon hazed him.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:13 PM   #2340
In my youth i pray to keep

Of course they lose this ****ing game.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.