Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:29 PM   #26446
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I thought your team was gonna be 16-0 with Mahomeslice....
Well, thats possible but I just thought I'd appease you morons.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:31 PM   #26447
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I thought your team was gonna be 16-0 with Mahomeslice....
That would be next season. Baby steps!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:23 PM   #26448
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:25 PM   #26449
In Search of a Life

I can only imagine what trying to be excited about Case ****ing Keenum feels like

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:27 PM   #26450
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Viking fans have said, repeatedly, that their WRs bailed him out multiple times. That he would essentially throw it up for grabs and they would have to fight for it...

On a stat sheet, he completes a long pass...in the real world, the WRs made it happen or it could have easily been an INT.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:55 PM   #26451
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Viking fans have said, repeatedly, that their WRs bailed him out multiple times. That he would essentially throw it up for grabs and they would have to fight for it...

On a stat sheet, he completes a long pass...in the real world, the WRs made it happen or it could have easily been an INT.
Good thing Denver drafted two WR's and a TE who excel at making contested catches.

DT, Sanders, and Jake Butt are good at it too.

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #26452
Special Teams ACE!!!

Jake Butt hasn't done jack shit. He was an impressive college prospect. Can we please stop talking about him like he's already a top TE?

I was against Chiefs fans anointing Kelce too quickly, and I'm DEFINITELY against Donk fans anointing Butt like he's even close to the caliber of TE that Kelce was coming out of college.

He MIGHT be good. He MIGHT be great. He also might suck 1000 dicks. Donk fans are assuming he's going to wreck faces, and they have absolutely zero reason to do so.

Fifth round, guys. Get a clue.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:32 PM   #26453
Abolish The Salary Cap!

The hype is a little higher because we've been waiting a year to see what he can do and Denver desperately needs someone to step up at TE.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #26454
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Jake Butt hasn't done jack shit. He was an impressive college prospect. Can we please stop talking about him like he's already a top TE?

I was against Chiefs fans anointing Kelce too quickly, and I'm DEFINITELY against Donk fans anointing Butt like he's even close to the caliber of TE that Kelce was coming out of college.

He MIGHT be good. He MIGHT be great. He also might suck 1000 dicks. Donk fans are assuming he's going to wreck faces, and they have absolutely zero reason to do so.

Fifth round, guys. Get a clue.

So, if he plays pretty well in week 1, can we start proclaiming his greatness?

I mean, you know... how many starts has PM had? Oh yeah, this many. :-)

Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:59 PM   #26455
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

Absolutely. Everyone knows 5th round TE's are what you build an NFL franchise on. I mean, how long has it been since Denver finally got the balls to draft a TE in the 5th round, and anyone who has watched him play can see there is an extremely high ceiling on said TE?

Shit, I'd be excited as hell too if I was a (God-forsaken) Broncos fan and Elway finally became the guy to break the 5th round TE curse of the franchise.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:02 PM   #26456
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
Absolutely. Everyone knows 5th round TE's are what you build an NFL franchise on. I mean, how long has it been since Denver finally got the balls to draft a TE in the 5th round, and anyone who has watched him play can see there is an extremely high ceiling on said TE?

Shit, I'd be excited as hell too if I was a (God-forsaken) Broncos fan and Elway finally became the guy to break the 5th round TE curse of the franchise.
Well, suggesting that he can’t play won’t be good because he’s a fifth round draft pick is kind of silly. I’m not suggesting he’s going to become the next great tight end in the NFL but I think he can be pretty good.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:47 PM   #26457
Supporter

I can NOT WAIT until the season starts. It's going to be such a fun ride. Watching Mahomes grow into our franchise quarterback while simultaneously watching Keesum turn back into a pumpkin and breaking Donk loving hearts is going to be EPIC!!
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:56 PM   #26458
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:36 PM   #26459
MVP

Broncos may have the best defense ever fielded

Keemun has experience. Experience wins games and Superbowls. Talent is overrated. Experience.

Chubb may be one of the best defenders since Lawrence Taylor. Wouldn't be shocked to see him change the game again just like Taylor did

Most stacked Broncos team in 20 years, easily
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #26460
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Broncos may have the best defense ever fielded

Keemun has experience. Experience wins games and Superbowls. Talent is overrated. Experience.

Chubb may be one of the best defenders since Lawrence Taylor. Wouldn't be shocked to see him change the game again just like Taylor did

Most stacked Broncos team in 20 years, easily
Go home. You're drunk.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.