Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #226
MVP

The bad news is we are going to lose to Dallas. The good news is we haven't played that good this year and are still 5-1.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #227
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
What is this through? Satellite? DirecTV?
I have Directv
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #228
MVP

I'm pretty sure league pass is available on all major cable and satellite providers.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #229
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

No undefeated teams remain.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 01-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #230
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan View Post
Haha, I have manu and somebody offered me a trade for him but I was letting it sit but I just accepted it now!
Who did you get?

I'm going to keep him. They are saying it's a 4-5 week injury. Guy is a huge stat filler.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #231
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF Knight View Post
$170.00
You can call DirecTV and try to negotiate that.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #232
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
You're a Pacers, Red Sox, and Chiefs fan?
and live in Miami, yes I know strange. I have Family in Providence and grew up with the Sox, thus hated all things NY that spawned my love for the Pacers. I really began to get into the NBA when the Pacers and the Knicks were really going at it (Spike Lee can still eat a dick). So it was a natural fit.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
You can call DirecTV and try to negotiate that.
what did you get it for??
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #234
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Who did you get?

I'm going to keep him. They are saying it's a 4-5 week injury. Guy is a huge stat filler.
Tyreke Evans and Marc gasol. I needed help at v center bad. Ya i'm sure he'll be back tho
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #235
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
what did you get it for??
My bro called last week and they offered it for 89.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #236

Quote:
My bro called last week and they offered it for 89.
awesome, Im all over that.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #237
Please squeeze

Have been impressed with the Hawks. They put it to the Heat last night on the road and are up 15 on the Bulls

Old 01-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #238
MVP

7 games in 10 days taking its toll. Thunder dragging ass again.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #239
MVP

No disrespect to Portland. Very solid team.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #240
Please squeeze

lol So I spoke to soon..Rose with the layup with 9 seconds to give them a 1 point lead

Closed Thread