Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:07 PM   #40681
Mod Team

You don’t get mailed anything here. Results are uploaded to the testing site portal after they call you.

If you can’t download them you have to go to the facility and have them print it out for you.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:11 PM   #40682
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Mailing results without a request huh?

Lol
So pete's lying.

Got it.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 12:27 PM   #40683
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
So pete's lying.

Got it.
Yeah, he is.

Do you honestly think they send people who are positive a notice by snail mail? No, it’s surely a call to tell you.

There are mistakes at testing sites though. Some people getting results who shouldn’t. Others being tested and getting no results. We have 2 employees on day 12 out and no longer even have pending results, the lab lost their swabs! My wife who was clearly positive with me told not to come in to get tested and just to assume she’s positive and not to waste a test on her. It’s terrible management all around. It’s why I don’t care much about case numbers. Hospitalizations mean much more.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:30 PM   #40684
In Search of a Life

Dirk you were taking about the school studies, I think the Iceland one was the best. They looked at the genetics of where each positive got it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:35 PM   #40685
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Yeah, he is.

Do you honestly think they send people who are positive a notice by snail mail? No, it’s surely a call to tell you.

There are mistakes at testing sites though. Some people getting results who shouldn’t. Others being tested and getting no results. We have 2 employees on day 12 out and no longer even have pending results, the lab lost their swabs! My wife who was clearly positive with me told not to come in to get tested and just to assume she’s positive and not to waste a test on her. It’s terrible management all around. It’s why I don’t care much about case numbers. Hospitalizations mean much more.
Same here... one person's been out 14 days and no symptoms from whatever they had for 12 days. Finally got approval to go back to work whether they ever get results back or not.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:41 PM   #40686
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Same here... one person's been out 14 days and no symptoms from whatever they had for 12 days. Finally got approval to go back to work whether they ever get results back or not.
Yup, same way we’re running it in healthcare here. If no results by day 14 and you’ve been symptom free for 72+ hours, you come back to work if results are still pending. I got results early but went back to work on day 10 as I was symptom free starting on day 7.

AZ with 60k untested swabs and also lost some now. What a cluster of shit.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:53 PM   #40687
Supporter

Quote:
Mailing results without a request huh?

Lol
I thought the said they got a letter in the mail. Nonetheless 3 people who never tested got listed as positive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:54 PM   #40688
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, he is.

Why the **** would I lie, lew? God damn you are such a ****head.

I have nothing to gain but you think you know everything so go fist yourself.

Last edited by petegz28; 07-25-2020 at 04:08 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 01:01 PM   #40689
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Why the **** would I lie, lew? God damn you are such a ****head.

I have nothing to gain but you think you know everything si go first yourself.

You clearly said “I think they got a letter.” They aren’t mailing shit, so please find out what really happened and how they came up “positive.”
Old 07-25-2020, 01:03 PM   #40690
Supporter

Quote:
You clearly said “I think they got a letter.” They aren’t mailing shit, so please find out what really happened and how they came up “positive.”
That makes me a liar? ...**** off, lew. I might be wrong about how they found out but that doesn't make me a liar you self-righteous cock sucker

Old 07-25-2020, 01:12 PM   #40691
Life is changing..

The % testing positive in Missouri is on the rise. This is a bit concerning.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 01:34 PM   #40692
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
One was in line to get tested and left. The other 2 not sure but neither ever went to a doctor or test facility. Just got letters in the mail I guess.

So who did they get results from?

This literally doesnt make any sense. Maybe its a scam type thing.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-25-2020, 01:37 PM   #40693
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Yeah, he is.
That seems a bit presumptuous.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 01:46 PM   #40694
Life is changing..

Just looked at our local hospital numbers.

3 inpatients.

That's the lowest the number has been since early April.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2020, 01:47 PM   #40695
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
So who did they get results from?

This literally doesnt make any sense. Maybe its a scam type thing.
I have no idea. I am probably misunderstanding how the 2 got notified but they have no reason to lie.