Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2020, 08:21 PM   #39331
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Got the call that I am positive.
Sorry, man. Take care of yourself.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2020, 08:22 PM   #39332
Time Keeps On Slipping

Get well soon, Lew.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2020, 08:30 PM   #39333
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
You'll be fine, man.

Just quit training with Pete at Planet Fatness.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:33 PM   #39334
My Mamma Says

Quote:
I'm sorry.. Take care of yourself and get well soon..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:43 PM   #39335
Supporter

Take advantage of the situation by chowing down on the stuff in the back of your cupboard you never really liked the taste of, and save the tasty stuff for when you've recovered.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:53 PM   #39336
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Take advantage of the situation by chowing down on the stuff in the back of your cupboard you never really liked the taste of, and save the tasty stuff for when you've recovered.

It’s like some of you have had this before! I’m doing exactly this. Plus I ate 1lb of non seasoned chicken breast for dinner....perfect texture but nothing else. This really helps me get the protein in.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 08:59 PM   #39337
MVP

Quote:

It’s like some of you have had this before! I’m doing exactly this. Plus I ate 1lb of non seasoned chicken breast for dinner....perfect texture but nothing else. This really helps me get the protein in.
All kidding aside it sux bad. When I lost taste buds during head/neck radiation I couldnt tell the difference between salt, sugar, dirt or sand.......and plain tap water actually tasted like a combination of melted metal and pond scum.........worst several months of my life
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:02 PM   #39338
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
All kidding aside it sux bad. When I lost taste buds during head/neck radiation I couldnt tell the difference between salt, sugar, dirt or sand.......and plain tap water actually tasted like a combination of melted metal and pond scum.........worst several months of my life
Did you ever lose your swallowing function? Need to see a speech therapist?

I’ve always enjoyed working with head/neck cancer patients on getting them back to eating something.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:06 PM   #39339
In Mahomes I trust!

This shit is for real. It is the morons that do not believe this is REAL that are the same fools that are spreading it. Florida beaches and the protests accelerated the issue. We are VERY FAR AWAY from a cure so get used to it. Put your mask on and realize this is now your norm.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:19 PM   #39340
It was not a fair catch

Please read this and watch the story. All about mask types and effectiveness.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...5-5b07ae6fbb58
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:30 PM   #39341
MVP

Quote:
Did you ever lose your swallowing function? Need to see a speech therapist?

I’ve always enjoyed working with head/neck cancer patients on getting them back to eating something.
I’ve always enjoyed working with head/neck cancer patients on getting them back to eating something.[/QUOTE]

Things are definitely not what they were but I am so very lucky I am fine today. I hack at times like a cat with a fur ball because of a "dead spot" in the rear of my throat when sometimes swallowing or taking vitamins and such. My taste is close to what it was but still not exactly what it was. Red sauces used to be too bitter to eat but I learned to get used to them again although I dont crave pizza, lasagna or spaghetti any longer.......I love the smell but the after taste is too different from what I actually remember and smell. It`s weird. As I type this I am sort of eating a slice of cheese pizza but when I swallow, there is zero aftertaste so I cant truly enjoy it lol. I used to love chocolate ice cream but when I eat it today, I taste the first bite but after that it is flavorless. One ENT told me that is because my first bite is memory based and then my brain and taste buds catch up lol. Who knows? I am finished with spicy food and real alcohol because my throat will feel like it is getting hit with a blow torch so I eat bland foods and drink only water and Coors Lites.

By the 7th week of radiation I had lost so much weight that they threatened me with a feeding tube. I wanted none of that and what saved me was what I called "liquid snot" .....VHC Boost drinks which I barely managed to drink about 4 a day to finish my radiation.....after my last treatment I slept for a week or 2 eating nothing. When all was said and done, in 7 weeks I lost nearly 40lbs and was a "failure to thrive" candidate but in my heart I knew better and just told my wife to leave me alone for a few days and I will bounce back....and I did. It took me a full year until I was pushing the same weights in the gym I was pushing before surgery. I wasnt able to return to my job unfortunately (fireman/medic) but I feel lucky as hell today....this all began in 10/16 and I think my taste buds and salavary glands are still trying to improve.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:05 AM   #39342
In Search of a Life

Almost one-third of Florida children tested are positive for the coronavirus
The state’s outbreak continues to surge as new data reveal children may be more impacted than previously thought.

Quote:
State data indicates that out of 54,022 Florida children tested, 31.1 percent have returned positive results on average. This is higher than the statewide positivity rate, which reads in at about 11 percent.
https://thehill.com/changing-america...&ICID=ref_fark
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-16-2020, 05:58 AM   #39343
In Search of a Life

https://twitter.com/medrxivpreprint/...379160065?s=21
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:02 AM   #39344
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Almost one-third of Florida children tested are positive for the coronavirus
The state’s outbreak continues to surge as new data reveal children may be more impacted than previously thought.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...&ICID=ref_fark
I don’t know how you could consider opening schools with numbers like that
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:54 AM   #39345
"Think BOOM!"

71,750 new cases and 1,001 new deaths yesterday.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.