View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:48 PM   #256
Fight, build, win!

I guess I do qualify for the senior early hour to grocery shop. May have to go and knock down some elderly like bowling pins in a mad scramble to the fresh meat section.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 11:27 PM   #257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I guess I do qualify for the senior early hour to grocery shop. May have to go and knock down some elderly like bowling pins in a mad scramble to the fresh meat section.
Seniors getting carded to go into grocery stores early.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2020, 11:32 PM   #258
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
Seniors getting carded to go into grocery stores early.
That's fine I'm good.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:40 PM   #259
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Shortage crisis over.

Stores around here all have TP and PT again. Limited to one of each per customer, which is fine. Mostly 12-roll packs, which should last me several months.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:34 PM   #260
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

JFC...

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:40 PM   #261
In Search of a Life

got my TP and Water today about 7am, i got the hook up. We good here now. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:09 PM   #262
SuperChiefs

Headed to wally word again today to get a few things for my mom and us. The shelves were nearly empty like I've never seen before. Between what we already had on hand and what I managed to get today, we're all set for 6 weeks or so. It sounds like they're about to shut down Florida completely to non emergency travel (grocery stores and hospitals). We filled up our cars and gas cans (for the generator in case we lose power) and exchanged a couple of propane tanks. There are lines starting to form at the pumps like they do during hurricane season. I hope we overprepared, but better safe than sorry.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:27 PM   #263
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Shortage crisis over.

Stores around here all have TP and PT again. Limited to one of each per customer, which is fine. Mostly 12-roll packs, which should last me several months.
Lucky for you. My town is still wiped out. We have questionable grocery infrastructure even when there isn't panic buying. Hopefully the mayor is learning a lesson from this. Might want to encourage development of more stores in this town.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:33 PM   #264
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
JFC...

You'd think for $49,900 they could at least throw in free shipping. Cheap bastards.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:35 PM   #265
Supporter

Shelves are still bare and the Costco lines are hundreds of people long.

I'm starting to think that Los Angeles won't see stocked shelves for months.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:39 PM   #266
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Lucky for you. My town is still wiped out. We have questionable grocery infrastructure even when there isn't panic buying. Hopefully the mayor is learning a lesson from this. Might want to encourage development of more stores in this town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Shelves are still bare and the Costco lines are hundreds of people long.

I'm starting to think that Los Angeles won't see stocked shelves for months.
The point is that there is plenty of supplies. Delivery is going to be back up for a while, but everything's going to start reappearing on your shelves. Give things a week or two.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:44 PM   #267
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The point is that there is plenty of supplies. Delivery is going to be back up for a while, but everything's going to start reappearing on your shelves. Give things a week or two.
That's what I thought two Thursday's ago but it just keeps getting worse here.

We have 20+ million people in the LA basin, all of whom need groceries, toilet paper, etc., so the shelves will likely remain empty for quite a while.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #268
Plays to win the game!

I saw a 1 Liter bottle of Purell Hand Sanitizer on the Target website as in stock at Blue Springs, I know foolish to think that is correct. Drove up to Blue Springs with the wife to see what else they could have at 8am this morning. Found everything BUT hand sanitizer, but still got some Clorox wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, and other cleaning supplies to get us by for awhile so a good trip overall. Cleaning the house from top to bottom today.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:41 PM   #269
Banned!

We’ve been fully stocked for a few days. College towns tend to have fewer of the prepper/hoarding idiots.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:36 PM   #270
pie is never free

Just got back from the dollar store for milk, making B&G in the morning... two older people in line with their carts full of nothing but TP

So damn stupid it defies description, you’d think their age would make them smarter than that... people are becoming irrational AF!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.