Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4823
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:02 PM   #406
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I'll avoid that one then. I've seen it a few times. Never pulled the trigger.
Last time I had it on the rocks, I really had to choke it down. It's not like something from the Buffalo Trace Distilillery. I think Buffalo Trace is the best distiller in Kentucky
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:02 PM   #407
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I want to get ahold of some Stagg jr. Can never find it. Over 130 proof.
Are you a moonshine fan? I had some interesting stuff in Colorado last summer.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #408
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Last time I had it on the rocks, I really had to choke it down. It's not like something from the Buffalo Trace Distilillery. I think Buffalo Trace is the best distiller in Kentucky
Buffalo Trace is def my fav whiskey. Has been for the last 3 years.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #409
BOOM!1!

Quote:
I love the other two. How's "Calling"?
My favorite of the three.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:06 PM   #410
Supporter

Quote:
Only had it once. I don't know anyone to source it from. And my wife won't let me make my own. ;-)
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:07 PM   #411
Supporter

Quote:
Buffalo Trace is def my fav whiskey. Has been for the last 3 years.
I liked BT for a while. Started gettung turned off by the notes of licorice. Can barely get it down now.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:08 PM   #412
Archivist

Quote:
The best moonshine around here is the stuff you cannot buy in stores....my personal fave is the Apple Pie, but the straight with pretty much any fruit works. You only get tore up when you eat the white fruit.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:07 PM   #413
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
The best moonshine around here is the stuff you cannot buy in stores....my personal fave is the Apple Pie, but the straight with pretty much any fruit works. You only get tore up when you eat the white fruit.
I think he was referring to backwoods shine.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:13 PM   #414
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Water.

Thanks to STUPID ****ING SERVER ADMIN TYPES!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:14 PM   #415
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Water.

Thanks to STUPID ****ING SERVER ADMIN TYPES!
Wtf is your problem this evening? ;-)
Old 03-27-2015, 08:17 PM   #416

Quote:
Wtf is your problem this evening? ;-)
Guys like this homo ****! In this case it was a homo **** too!

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:20 PM   #417
Supporter

Quote:
Guys like this homo ****! In this case it was a homo **** too!

Been there. Have you seen stackify? Works well in some situations like this.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:25 PM   #418

Quote:
Been there. Have you seen stackify? Works well in some situations like this.
In this case we're fixing (cleaning up from) stupid... Herp derp.. Dumbassery! You name it!

I hate server ****s! Especially server-only ****s who **** with my network folk's ****ing servers... They're ****ers!
Old 03-27-2015, 08:27 PM   #419
Supporter

Quote:
In this case we're fixing (cleaning up from) stupid... Herp derp.. Dumbassery! You name it!

I hate server ****s! Especially server-only ****s who **** with my network folk's ****ing servers... They're ****ers!
Sounds like you could use a shot of 101
Old 03-27-2015, 08:33 PM   #420

Quote:
Sounds like you could use a shot of 101
Yup... There's a bottle of Kraken in the booze globe going: