Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4820
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:26 PM   #316
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Are your from Montana?

No. I just like whiskey. Whiskey's flavor will change upon contact with any metal. :-)
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:26 PM   #317
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Don't be such a tight ass. Put back $10 a week. You'll have it no time. It's glorious.
Get that penguin guy back in here and you and him can tell me how it changes the taste.

It's not that I can't afford it, it's that it's frivolous. Plus I almost always drink them outside near the pool. I won't be taking no $15 mugs out there!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:29 PM   #318
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Get that penguin guy back in here and you and him can tell me how it changes the taste.

It's not that I can't afford it, it's that it's frivolous. Plus I almost always drink them outside near the pool. I won't be taking no $15 mugs out there!
JFC, are you one of those sloppy drunks that drop everything? I'll tell you what, give me any address you want and I'll ship you one.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:32 PM   #319
Mod Team

Quote:
JFC, are you one of those sloppy drunks that drop everything? I'll tell you what, give me any address you want and I'll ship you one.
Sloppy no. But I always take the necessary precautions.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:34 PM   #320
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Sloppy no. But I always take the necessary precautions.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:36 PM   #321
Mod Team

I'll keep those mugs on my mind and purchase them sometime. I've got others things more pressing that my money will be going towards but I did learn something new. Chiefsplanet is how I become cultured.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:42 PM   #322
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Can I find those on Amazon? I don't shop outside the house.
Pussy! It's not THAT bad outside!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:43 PM   #323
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
He's a real life bubble boy
Old 03-15-2015, 09:43 PM   #324
Mod Team

Quote:
I learned all I know from you dad!
Old 03-15-2015, 09:44 PM   #325
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I learned all I know from you dad!
Now shit got awkward
Old 03-15-2015, 09:44 PM   #326
Mod Team

Quote:
He's a real life bubble boy
I get paid to talk to people all day. Last thing I want to do with my free time is have more human interaction.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:44 PM   #327
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Cut him some slack. Afterall, he lives in Arizona where it gets up to 104°!
I wouldn't go out either.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:44 PM   #328
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Cut him some slack. Afterall, he lives in Arizona where it gets up to 104°!
I wouldn't go out either.
Surely the 104 is a joke right?
Old 03-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #329
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Surely the 104 is a joke right?
No. It was just what I heard when I worked in Tuscon at the end of January.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #330
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No. It was just what I heard when I worked in Tuscon at the end of January.
You put a 0 instead of a 2