Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2024, 05:46 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Chiefs sign a rugby player

Interesting

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 09:28 AM   #121
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 09:31 AM   #122
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I love this… it’s actually making me want to check out rugby more…sport seems kinda cool.
When I was working in Australia, I discovered a rugby team that was named the Chiefs and their colors were even red, yellow, and black, so I learned more.

If you're interested:

https://www.chiefs.co.nz/

The games were at 6pm on Friday nights, so I'd watch on TV with a plate of prawn and some cold ones. I liked the sport and it was a good diversion during the offseason.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 10:07 AM   #123
Hockey Town

Considering our lack of RB depth maybe he can show something.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 11:06 AM   #124

Top speed comparison:

Tyreek Hill- 23.24 MPH
Louis Rees-Zammit: 24.2 MPH
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 11:14 AM   #125
Thank you

If Louis Rees-Zammit isn't a first team All-Pro within 3 seasons I will kill myself on LiveLeak
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 11:58 AM   #126
Live free or die hard

I'm going to have to brush up on my Cymraeg.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:11 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
If Louis Rees-Zammit isn't a first team All-Pro within 3 seasons I will kill myself on LiveLeak
I will be extremely sad it that happens because I really want this guy to be an All-Pro. Also would prefer you not be dead.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:17 PM   #128

Don’t know if clay has posted this or if he posts his own stuff on here but anyway…..

Old 03-28-2024, 12:28 PM   #129
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
This is starting to get to Rich Scanlon levels of absurdity.
Will he achieve Sippio level hype?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-28-2024, 12:32 PM   #130
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I hate getting excited for shit like this. I'm gonna go full Sippio/Grigsby this year, though. It's been a while.

But with that said. He moves like CMC when he has the ball (in Rugby). Clearly a very different game and pads change things a bit. But his speed, vision, and decision making (in Rugby) are ridiculous.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:37 PM   #131
"Think BOOM!"

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 12:49 PM   #132
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I hate getting excited for shit like this. I'm gonna go full Sippio/Grigsby this year, though. It's been a while.

But with that said. He moves like CMC when he has the ball (in Rugby). Clearly a very different game and pads change things a bit. But his speed, vision, and decision making (in Rugby) are ridiculous.
FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAME GUARANTEED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:50 PM   #133
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

From what they keep showing of him the athleticism won’t be an issue. It’s probably gonna be how quickly he can learn the nuances of the game and how willing he is to stick with it. He can go back to rugby at any time and make a fortune while being an international superstar in the process.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-28-2024, 12:58 PM   #134
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Okay, so he looks very raw here...

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 01:05 PM   #135
Veteran

His fingers look perfect for a few rings.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.