Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 07:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones threatens to Hold Out

Well shit.

UPDATE 7/12/20: Things are looking good!

UPDATE 7/14: Looks Done!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-14-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2020, 06:47 PM   #376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
You gonna tell that to Frank?? Nah because you are a little bitch. Prayers are needed right now for Frank and his family 🙏🏻
Good God, the more you post the more I start to think that you are legitimately mentally challenged. Do you just comb through Twitter looking for personal shit about these players. I can only imagine what your search history looks like or what type of notifications you have set up. You're really creepy man and you obviously don't see how big of a stalker you look like. I cant even imagine wtf a player would think reading some of the creepy shit you write. I cant wait for Pat Mahomes to get a restraining order against you
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 07-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #377
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Good God, the more you post the more I start to think that you are legitimately mentally challenged. Do you just comb through Twitter looking for personal shit about these players. I can only imagine what your search history looks like or what type of notifications you have set up. You're really creepy man and you obviously don't see how big of a stalker you look like. I cant even imagine wtf a player would think reading some of the creepy shit you write. I cant wait for Pat Mahomes to get a restraining order against you
After this I've always been a bit sketched out by the guy.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324208

Dude needs to stop being such a creepy little bastard all the time.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:21 PM   #378
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I mean it’s not like ArrowheadPride or Clark himself posted about it......

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 07-09-2020, 07:41 PM   #379
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
After this I've always been a bit sketched out by the guy.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324208

Dude needs to stop being such a creepy little bastard all the time.
Yeah that's ****ed up. I remember that. Was he this creepy when he was Penbrook?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:46 PM   #380
World's Best Boss

Veering back to Chris Jones, I have been lurking on the 49ers sub since the Super Bowl. Jones is often referred to as "The Monster in the Middle."

There's still a huge debate among Niners fans over whether Shanny Jr. was correct in throwing the ball on 2nd and 5 in the 4th quarter. Poor dudes.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-09-2020, 09:04 PM   #381
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, I'm sure people will be rushing over after his threats of holding out...
I will rush there. He has every right to hold out. He played out the contract that he signed and is now looking to make what he is due. He gave us a **** ton of production and got paid jack shit while doing it. Now people want to call him greedy because he wants to be paid what he is worth? He's supposed to give a discount to a team that gave up a 1st round pick, 3rd round pick, and $100+ million dollars for another D linemen from another team when he was trying to get paid and had just come off a 15.5 sack season?

Chris Jones may have taken a hometown deal, but then the Chiefs said "**** you" to Chris and went and got Frank Clark. I know part of the reason why there have been no contract talks is because they were working on Patrick Mahomes' contract, but Brett Veach very clearly isnt dumb and he's definitely not going to disrespect Chris with a low ball offer.

Now that Mahomes' contract is done and he gave the Chiefs cap flexibility for the next several years we will see if Chris Jones is in the future plans of the Chiefs. Im still holding out hope that he is and will be signed by the 15th. The Chiefs could have signed Pat anytime, but they did it with over a week left to get Chris signed. Hopefully the timing isn't just a coincidence.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-09-2020, 09:41 PM   #382
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I will rush there. He has every right to hold out. He played out the contract that he signed and is now looking to make what he is due. He gave us a **** ton of production and got paid jack shit while doing it. Now people want to call him greedy because he wants to be paid what he is worth? He's supposed to give a discount to a team that gave up a 1st round pick, 3rd round pick, and $100+ million dollars for another D linemen from another team when he was trying to get paid and had just come off a 15.5 sack season?

Chris Jones may have taken a hometown deal, but then the Chiefs said "**** you" to Chris and went and got Frank Clark. I know part of the reason why there have been no contract talks is because they were working on Patrick Mahomes' contract, but Brett Veach very clearly isnt dumb and he's definitely not going to disrespect Chris with a low ball offer.

Now that Mahomes' contract is done and he gave the Chiefs cap flexibility for the next several years we will see if Chris Jones is in the future plans of the Chiefs. Im still holding out hope that he is and will be signed by the 15th. The Chiefs could have signed Pat anytime, but they did it with over a week left to get Chris signed. Hopefully the timing isn't just a coincidence.
I'd be there as well if I could. I'd drive the 1500 miles to be there, if I hadn't used up most of my vaca time going fishing. CJ had himself a good season and a really good post-season and was a big part of the Chiefs winning their 2nd SB. He should get paid, and I really hope his payday comes from the Chiefs.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2020, 10:23 PM   #383
In Search of a Life

FYI Jones also said he will have the Lombardi with him at the autograph signing ��
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-10-2020, 12:58 AM   #384
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Veering back to Chris Jones, I have been lurking on the 49ers sub since the Super Bowl. Jones is often referred to as "The Monster in the Middle."

There's still a huge debate among Niners fans over whether Shanny Jr. was correct in throwing the ball on 2nd and 5 in the 4th quarter. Poor dudes.
CJ needs to sign his damned contract, win multiple SB's and go in the HOF some day.

This is his best chance to have a HOF career.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-10-2020, 01:07 AM   #385
In Search of a Life

Prediction: Jones is just hoping the Chiefs blink. An hour before the trade deadline he'll settle for something reasonable. Probably a 4 year deal that the Chiefs can exit after two with some pain, and 3 with very little pain.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-10-2020, 01:45 AM   #386
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Prediction: Jones is just hoping the Chiefs blink. An hour before the trade deadline he'll settle for something reasonable. Probably a 4 year deal that the Chiefs can exit after two with some pain, and 3 with very little pain.
Jones will not sign for less than Frank Clark($20.8 mil/year) or Deforest Buckner($21 mil/year). I bet he wants $21.5 mil/yr and has no intentions of signing for less than that. It's the way contracts work for the elite players. The next guy gets paid a little more than the one that was paid before him. If the Chiefs don't want to pay him that much then Jones will go to a team that will and if he hits FA I can guarantee almost the entire league will be trying to sign him. Hes not gonna take some low ball offer after we told him to **** off and gave Frank Clark the contract he was asking for.

Old 07-10-2020, 09:21 AM   #387
**** That Noise

Quote:
Jones will not sign for less than Frank Clark($20.8 mil/year) or Deforest Buckner($21 mil/year). I bet he wants $21.5 mil/yr and has no intentions of signing for less than that. It's the way contracts work for the elite players. The next guy gets paid a little more than the one that was paid before him. If the Chiefs don't want to pay him that much then Jones will go to a team that will and if he hits FA I can guarantee almost the entire league will be trying to sign him. Hes not gonna take some low ball offer after we told him to **** off and gave Frank Clark the contract he was asking for.
He won’t hit free agency. He signs here or he’s traded to a team that signs him.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 07-10-2020, 09:56 AM   #388
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

FYI Jones also said he will have the Lombardi with him at the autograph signing ��
God = Veach
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-10-2020, 10:25 AM   #389
Veteran

Quote:
You keep mentioning low ball offers , I am quite sure the Chiefs aren’t trying to low ball him.And who said anything about a home town discount besides you?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 07-10-2020, 11:25 AM   #390
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
You keep mentioning low ball offers , I am quite sure the Chiefs aren’t trying to low ball him.And who said anything about a home town discount besides you?
Ive never said the Chiefs are trying to lowball him. I actually think the Chiefs and Jones haven't been talking because the Chiefs know what it takes and don't want to disrespect him by lowballing him, but they didn't know exactly how Pats contract would go I said he wont sign a lowball offer, which in CJ's mind anything less than Frank Clark's contract is a lowball offer, in response to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Unless im taking it wrong, "He'll settle for something reasonable" seems like a jab at CJ and means he should take less than hes worth. I don't have any insider info, but I think Jones is wanting FC's contract or maybe just a little more and that seems very reasonable to me.

You have to be joking with the hometown discount thing. This thread alone is littered with people saying he should take less to stay and turn those millions into titles! **** that. Maybe they should have given him an extension last year before they got Frank and we would have gotten him for a little less. Probably could have gotten him for $18.5-$19mil/year instead of $21 mil/year.

Closed Thread