Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2018, 07:17 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

One thing I think all can agree on—Andy Reid can take probably numerous backs even from a weaker perceived class and get the most out of them. Wbf.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:08 PM   #3
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

If Bryce Love or Damien Harris are there at 28-32, then unless we trade up for some stud defender we'd be stupid not to take one of them imo. Because im inclined to believe that most of the defensive studs will be off of the table by then. Especially the corners and safeties.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:45 PM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
If Bryce Love or Damien Harris are there at 28-32, then unless we trade up for some stud defender we'd be stupid not to take one of them imo. Because im inclined to believe that most of the defensive studs will be off of the table by then. Especially the corners and safeties.
If you don’t prioritize strengthening this weak defense in the draft, it’s going to remain very weak for a long time.

There will be good defensive players available. Probably DL, but they’ll be there. We need to replace Bailey anyways as he heads into FA.

I think Veach will trade up if there’s someone he really wants.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:15 PM   #5
Andy Reid Supporter

Is this a good class? Hope there are some athletic guys in the mid rds

Last edited by RunKC; 12-04-2018 at 11:43 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:49 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

I don't think I'd take Love before Day 3.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:52 AM   #7

This team doesn't need a high round running back anymore.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:53 AM   #8
Veteran

Improving the line in the draft would probably do more for the run game than taking a 1st round RB.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-05-2018, 09:42 AM   #9
Veteran

If the Chiefs don't spend their 1st 3 picks on defense then they're crazier than I am. As many have said before, get them an average defense and no one can keep up with the offense as it stands right now without KH. If they don't get some better talent at the CB/S spots they will continue to give up 35 points a game. I don't expect Berry to be the savior everyone is hoping for. He hasn't played for almost 2 seasons. I think he'll look like DJ his last year or so, like he's running in sand. I really liked EB and it's sad that his career has taken this curve but to expect him to come back like his old self is totally unrealistic.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:12 PM   #10
Now you've pissed me off!

I'm going to bet you were at Las Margaritas.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:40 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'm going to bet you were at Las Margaritas.
La Terraza. It was the night I discovered their little mini quesadillas on a corn tortilla; part of one of their 'jumbo combo' style of meals. Never had quesadillas on a corn tortilla but these are deep fried (I think) and damn tasty.

Not a member of the cult of Las Margs. I know some folks that won't go anywhere but there - those people are wrong.

Gimme Agave or La Terraza every time. When we lived on the north side of town the owner of Agave on Rangeline knew us by name; ate there at least once a week.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:50 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

G&D steaks right by Best buy still there?

We used to come up for the state basketball tourney every year and Dad and his buddies had to eat there like 3 times in 3 days.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:58 PM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
G&D steaks right by Best buy still there?

We used to come up for the state basketball tourney every year and Dad and his buddies had to eat there like 3 times in 3 days.
Ate there on Monday. Still a shockingly solid steak for what looks like a strip mall burger joint. It's not exactly a place to go for a cheap, good steak anymore - the big ribeye is $18 with a potato and a shitty salad - but it's a solid place to take twin infants if you want a good steak and your wife wants a Gyro (or if you just want a Gyro).

Good place; that family has owned it since it opened and I like kicking them some business whenever I think about it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:09 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ate there on Monday. Still a shockingly solid steak for what looks like a strip mall burger joint. It's not exactly a place to go for a cheap, good steak anymore - the big ribeye is $18 with a potato and a shitty salad - but it's a solid place to take twin infants if you want a good steak and your wife wants a Gyro (or if you just want a Gyro).

Good place; that family has owned it since it opened and I like kicking them some business whenever I think about it.
Yeah, I think we ate there 3 times one day when I was in high school. It was always just a damn solid place. Good to know it's still there. That's still not a bad price for a steak though. Hell, my 2 boys eat like small men so they order off the main menu most of the time.

I can't remember the last steak I ate where it didn't cost me over 100 bucks.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #15
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Wait, twins? You, too?

Congrats. It’s a crazy ride, man.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.