Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:23 AM   #2101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Y'all really arguing with a Titans fan who spends his time on another team's board before the game

Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk
I just love hating opposing fans. Especially ones who are trying to impress with their low football IQ.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:24 AM   #2102
League circle expert

I'll go away now. Just wanted to check in. I wish you guys good fortune in the weeks to come.. you know.. the offseason

If you're ever looking for a good head coach, or just want to pick the brain of one give me a shout.
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:25 AM   #2103
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
3x8 = 24 dumbass?
The only dumbass I see is the dumbass who thinks the worst redzone defense in the league is going to keep Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill out of the end zone.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:25 AM   #2104
MVP

Quote:
And i dont see patches scoring 50 in this one. I think the chefs kick alot of field goals. Titans will win 28-24.
Welcome to Chief's Planet Mr. Tennessee Fan. Do you go by Jethro, Jed, or Clem? And did you shine your tooth up all nice for the big game?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:25 AM   #2105
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I'll go away now. Just wanted to check in. I wish you guys good fortune in the weeks to come.. you know.. the offseason

If you're ever looking for a good head coach, or just want to pick the brain of one give me a shout.
GOOD.

REID>FISHER
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:27 AM   #2106
League circle expert

And just so you all know, i saw one of your members wearing a Titans jacket.
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:29 AM   #2107
left blank intentionally

Quote:
And just so you all know, i saw one of your members wearing a Titans jacket.
He killed himself. Why are YOU still here?
Old 01-19-2020, 09:30 AM   #2108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He killed himself. Why are YOU still here?
He must be as irritating to other Titans fans as he is to us.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:36 AM   #2109
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Never to be seen again after today.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:39 AM   #2110
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Never to be seen again after today.
But see this makes me want to keep posting. .
Seriously though, its been fun this wk. Thanks for not banning me. I'll be back to congratulate if you win.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:39 AM   #2111
League circle expert

... i just dont think you will
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 10:04 AM   #2112
Rookie

What a Birthday. KC/Titans playing on AFC Championship Sunday.
I'll what to put the icing on the cake until after the TITANS BEAT THE CHIEFS...AGAIN!!!
Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 10:06 AM   #2113
**** That Noise

Quote:
You do realize the tits are undefeated when henry tops 100 yards right?
We are undefeated in games Eric Fisher starts in this year. We can do it too.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-19-2020, 10:07 AM   #2114
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Pauls Fish Dick View Post
What a Birthday. KC/Titans playing on AFC Championship Sunday.
I'll what to put the icing on the cake until after the TITANS BEAT THE CHIEFS...AGAIN!!!
I’d wait too. Your fat ass doesn’t need more sugar intake diabetes boy.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 10:18 AM   #2115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I’d wait too. Your fat ass doesn’t need more sugar intake diabetes boy.
Hey Good Morning Mr. Salty
Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote