Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:47 PM   #451
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
The Heat are a much better team than the Nuggets (way more depth and quality throughout their entire rotation). There's a reason why I said the Lakers would roll over the Nuggets and I'm not saying it now with the Heat.

Miami is more than capable of winning this series. Shit, they've already beaten a team that was playing far better than the Lakers all season (the Bucks).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:50 PM   #452
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Rondo is going to have to be playoff Rondo to deal with Herro. That kid will get after a fool.

That’s the only real problem they pose IMO. A lot of crafty players that will take what’s there if you are lazy but I don’t see a whole lot of dudes being able to go get one other than Herro and to a lesser extent Bam.

I suppose Bam could make AD work, but I suspect they’ll throw 12 fouls at him from the 2 posts and AD won’t be on him much.

Other than foul trouble and injuries, Miami has to be good from 3. LA doesn’t. Advantage Lakers.
Jimmy Butler is the Heat's best player (at least until Bam passes him within a year or so), but he didn't exactly play like it in the Boston series. I'd imagine he will bounce back in the Finals.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:56 PM   #453
The Beast Inside Your Head

4th and 5th best players in the league on 1 team vs a team without a top 25 player. Lakers in 4 easy.

Last edited by BigCatDaddy; 09-28-2020 at 01:03 PM..
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:00 PM   #454
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Jimmy Butler is the Heat's best player (at least until Bam passes him within a year or so), but he didn't exactly play like it in the Boston series. I'd imagine he will bounce back in the Finals.
Yeah. Just depends on which Butler you get.

You know, I’m no Butler fan. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy watching dudes play that hate everybody.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:04 PM   #455
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
The Heat are a much better team than the Nuggets (way more depth and quality throughout their entire rotation). There's a reason why I said the Lakers would roll over the Nuggets and I'm not saying it now with the Heat.

Miami is more than capable of winning this series. Shit, they've already beaten a team that was playing far better than the Lakers all season (the Bucks).
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #456

Statistically speaking if the Heat pull off the miracle it would be the biggest finals upset since the 2004 Detroit Pistons.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:57 PM   #457
The man you could post like.

Clippers fired Doc Rivers. Lol
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:58 PM   #458
Ultrabanned

Blessed to be able to watch the GOAT in another Finals.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:26 PM   #459
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
4th and 5th best players in the league on 1 team vs a team without a top 25 player. Lakers in 4 easy.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

538 thinks the Heat are much better than the Lakers precisely because the Lakers have a bunch of trash players comprising their entire rotation. Also Butler is definitely a top 25 player and Bam has played his way into the top 25 in this playoffs.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:31 PM   #460

Vegas has them as a 4-1 dog. I know you want to pretend like it isn't a cake walk for LBJ but it is.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:25 PM   #461
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Vegas has them as a 4-1 dog. I know you want to pretend like it isn't a cake walk for LBJ but it is.
https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...g-early-action

That line is free falling as we speak. I'm not saying I wouldn't favor the Lakers (due to just how good LeBron is), but the Lakers aren't exactly a great team and Miami is probably the best team they've played yet (depending on how you view the Rockets). I'd be very surprised if this didn't go 6 games for either team.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:38 PM   #462
Please squeeze

Complete mismatch. This may well be a sweep
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:44 PM   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Complete mismatch. This may well be a sweep
Yeah..the East is shit as usual with Kyrie and Durant out. No Nets or Warriors this year made it a cake walk for AD and the Lakers.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:54 PM   #464
Everybody Lies.

32 point deficit halfway through the 3rd quarter of game 1 of the NBA Finals. Fun. I'd rather watch Jets vs Broncos on Thursday Night Football.....
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:59 PM   #465
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:

This post brings the lolz
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.