Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:35 PM   #2461
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post

I dunno, I can't figure them out. They go to OT against the scrub teams then beat a pretty good team.

I think they can lose to anyone, but I also think they can hang with any team. There's my 2 cents.
The D has been there all year. In fact they've been bailing our asses out. The Offense had several problems and people who only focused on Manning were making a mistake. Our O-Line played better (run block and pass pro), the timing was better with the WR routes, the TE's made those catches in the middle of the field and there weren't as many stupid drive killing penalties. They were on a slight upswing recently and they still aren't playing as well as they can. If the O continues to improve then they can beat any team in the league on any field.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:35 PM   #2462
#triggering

It's just one game, but it was by far their best game... fun to watch that one.

Now, @ the Colts.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:38 PM   #2463
Abolish The Salary Cap!

The Packers had the #1 scoring defense in the league going into tonight, so Denver wasn't just beating up on some scrub defense.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:41 PM   #2464
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
The Packers had the #1 scoring defense in the league going into tonight, so Denver wasn't just beating up on some scrub defense.
True. They also have a good O-Line and a HOF QB. It was a great team win.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:41 PM   #2465
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
I'm shocked that Manning had a good night on a defense that gave up 500 yards passing in their last game
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:59 PM   #2466
Choco Favre

KC was able to move the ball at will when they stuck to the run against Denver. They moved the ball a lot better than GB (from what I saw as I was watching the Royals tonight). Denver seems to struggle in that area.

I think you saw a healthy Peyton tonight, but I am not sure it will last. He's looked banged up the past few weeks. He looked refreshed coming off the bye.

Like I said, I think they can beat anyone, but I also think they can lose to anyone. We'll see.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:26 AM   #2467
Veteran

Crickets. Where did all these crickets come from?
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 11-02-2015, 12:31 AM   #2468
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
Crickets. Where did all these crickets come from?
Manning picking on two backup CBs? This is the only game they have looked decent in...had this been in GB...different story. NFL knows this...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:34 AM   #2469
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Manning picking on two backup CBs? This is the only game they have looked decent in...had this been in GB...different story. NFL knows this...
That's all you got? If the game wasn't played in Denver? Weak, very weak. Maybe you should take a nap and try again
Old 11-02-2015, 12:56 AM   #2470
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
That's all you got? If the game wasn't played in Denver? Weak, very weak. Maybe you should take a nap and try again
I gave your crap-ass franchise a compliment...maybe you should wear one of those orange footballs on your lapel...celebrating the most corrupt, lying owner in the NFL, Gee..If I **** over everyone will people wear a pin in my honor too..celebrating my cheating, thieving ass? You should be proud...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:29 AM   #2471
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I gave your crap-ass franchise a compliment...maybe you should wear one of those orange footballs on your lapel...celebrating the most corrupt, lying owner in the NFL, Gee..If I **** over everyone will people wear a pin in my honor too..celebrating my cheating, thieving ass? You should be proud...
You seriously should be euthanized you are just one dumb **** that adds nothing to the gene pool.
ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ta900 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:12 AM   #2472
Sapere Aude

I have a hunch Manning is going to stick around one more year.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:14 AM   #2473
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
KC was able to move the ball at will when they stuck to the run against Denver. They moved the ball a lot better than GB (from what I saw as I was watching the Royals tonight). Denver seems to struggle in that area.

I think you saw a healthy Peyton tonight, but I am not sure it will last. He's looked banged up the past few weeks. He looked refreshed coming off the bye.

Like I said, I think they can beat anyone, but I also think they can lose to anyone. We'll see.
make up your mind. Thats not a decision
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:31 AM   #2474
#triggering

Had Denver played as many expected, the word 'fraud' and/or several forms of that word would be littered across the board... however, that's not what happened. Now, it's "well Rivers put up 500 yards" and "he beat up on 2 backup DBs".

None of that seemed to matter much before the game, but it is what it is...

In the past, Denver loses this game with or without a stats crazy offense. The big difference now is this defense, it's legit and it's scary.

Offensively, Denver appears to have fixed a few things and yes, Manning looked rested. Rogers and company had the same rest, but they looked ill.

It's one week... next up, @ Indy and there could be a total 180 in what happens - that's the NFL.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:16 AM   #2475
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.