Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2024, 02:11 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
What generator are you using? I've run a lot of mocks where I got Mims and Legette. I'm almost exclusively using nflmockdraftdatabase.com and the results are very dependent on their draft board. It's also far too easy to trade up or down as long as the compensation is reasonable.
Same one...only recently has Mims dropped, but Legette has always been there at 64, though I don't think he will next Friday. The only other one I tried was PFN, but they basically have the same trade scenarios every time. I don't like unrealistic trades, but I think in reality, we have a shot at a trade down into the upper 30s due to Nix/Penix. That would be my most favored scenario...trade down the first, pick up another 38-60 pick, maybe a 4th or 5th in addition. As always, I'm not a fan of trading up, but this might be a good year to do so if they fall in love w/ a WR
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.