Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:09 AM   #1636
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The Chiefs have been extremely physical the past couple weeks for a ‘finesse’ team. That much is clear.

They’ve won the LOS the past two weeks on both sides of the football. It shouldn’t be true but it looks to me like the focus and effort of our offensive line has went up across the board. They’ve just been kicking ass. I’ve saw a few clips and from Sunday and those guys are trying to protect Mahomes like their own life depends on it. Gotta have that again.
If you have a moment to watch it again, keep your eyes on Pennel. I don't know if it was the hometown crowd and his history with KC that had him fired up, but that dude was a man possessed. He was playing like he was shot out of a cannon and when you have dudes like him, Nnadi, Clark and Suggs playing with that kind of intensity....

Yeah, tell me more about '49er physical' because that front won't be taking any of that shit. That's a whole lot of big angry man just imposing their wills on guys. With respect to the 49ers OL (a very good unit), there's about no nastier trio of guys to play against on an OL than Conklin, Lewan and Saffold.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:09 AM   #1637
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
The switch to Wiz has been clutch.

I didn't think Andy was going to make the switch, but he makes the line much more stable.
No doubt.

I just saw a clip where LDT mirrors either Casey or Simmons, can’t tell which, for about 5 seconds and then just plants them into the ground. It was a pass blocking clinic.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:12 AM   #1638
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If you have a moment to watch it again, keep your eyes on Pennel. I don't know if it was the hometown crowd and his history with KC that had him fired up, but that dude was a man possessed. He was playing like he was shot out of a cannon and when you have dudes like him, Nnadi, Clark and Suggs playing with that kind of intensity....

Yeah, tell me more about '49er physical' because that front won't be taking any of that shit. That's a whole lot of big angry man just imposing their wills on guys. With respect to the 49ers OL (a very good unit), there's about no nastier trio of guys to play against on an OL than Conklin, Lewan and Saffold.

There was a video that someone posted on twitter showing Pennel on one play where he just took out Henry's legs. So did Dirty Dan. We will need that same effort in the SB.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:13 AM   #1639
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Ben Jones is notoriously hard nosed too at center. I mean we all watched what they did to NE and BAL. I saw them just blow those teams off the football play after play. Then they came to KC and it was like they didn’t know what him ‘em. I’ve even saw a play where Damien Wilson stacked Lewan up at a 9T(!)

I’m with you. I don’t think the 9ers line is more physical or strong. I think it’s a better, more diverse scheme. But my confidence in the Chiefs to win the LOS is pretty darn high actually.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:14 AM   #1640
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Teresa Suggs
I dare you to call him that to his face.

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:15 AM   #1641
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
He’s exactly an Alex Smith level game manager.

3978 yds 27 td 13 int 102 rating

4042 yds 26 td 5 int 104.7 rating

Which one is Jimmy G which one is Alex? Both had great running games, great TE play, and a good receiver
Looks like Alex Smith threw less interceptions by more than half, and Jimmy G isn't even on Alex Smith level of game manager.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:16 AM   #1642
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
The switch to Wiz has been clutch.

I didn't think Andy was going to make the switch, but he makes the line much more stable.
There was a couple of times where I noticed his relatively poor athleticism kept Williams from really getting moving at the second level.

He's better than Wylie in that he's just sound. He's gonna do his job a T-0 seconds so you won't get beat early in a snap and that's enormous. But he's also a little limited in that he's probably done all he can do by T+2.

From snap to 2 seconds into the play, his steadiness helps Mahomes and his teammates on the line do their jobs. From about 2 seconds on, his lack of athleticism can put a governor on the overall ceiling on the play.

I can live with that. He's not playing a boom/bust position - give me the steadier player that gives everyone else on the field the opportunity to do their jobs a little bit rather than the guy in Wylie who will occasionally get downfield and throw a monster block but will just as often eat shit right as the ball is snapped.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:17 AM   #1643
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

We only stacked the box on 12% of the plays on Sunday. 12%!

The guy is amazing

We have to find a way to bring back Wiz and Pennel. I think they’d both do cheap fair deals.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:19 AM   #1644
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Where’d you find the 12% stat, Run?
Old 01-22-2020, 09:20 AM   #1645
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg_Daddy View Post
23-10 vs AFC this year. All the AFC had was old Tom Brady and the ravens. Just cause you beat the ravens in regular season doesn’t mean you could do better than 10-6 in the NFC.

SOFT!! That’s why you choke every year? When’s the last time you won anything? Oh, that’s right.
daddy not hug you enough when you were a kid?

you're overcompensating.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:21 AM   #1646
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
We only stacked the box on 12% of the plays on Sunday. 12%!

The guy is amazing
.@Chiefs @TheBeastPennel was huge in the middle for the #Chiefs and made the games biggest STOP on 3-1. I didn’t know the @KingHenry_2 could be stopped until Pennel showed up. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/bm1FZb1fBU
— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) January 21, 2020

We have to find a way to bring back Wiz and Pennel. I think they’d both do cheap fair deals.

Yup that is the video I was talking about. Damn impressive.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:21 AM   #1647
The man you could post like.

Quote:

Pennel was on the verge of tears after the game. Hopefully he can keep that passion up through the Superbowl.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:23 AM   #1648
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Where’d you find the 12% stat, Run?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:26 AM   #1649
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
That’s big, man. I’ll be honest, I would have guessed MUCH higher than that. I’d be curious to know the % of the first half alone.

That 12% means that we truly did kick ass up front for the most part. We were able to force the game into Tannehill’s hands without over committing resources to Henry consistently.

If we can do that same thing to Jimmy....
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:29 AM   #1650
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg_Daddy View Post
Is it against forum rules to ask hard questions?

Why does a storied franchise like the chiefs have so many wins but no rings in the modern era? Why do the chiefs put up 50 points in the regular season then get stomped out in the playoffs?
Because we got stuck with a bunch of San Fran retread QBs that were either past their prime or simply not good enough :

Steve DeBerg
Joe Montana
Steve Bono
Elvis Grbac
Alex Smith

So many years of playoff losses with those guys under center. Now that we quit taking your hand-me-downs at QB, we're gonna go get that ring. And you're gonna lose with your own Alex Smith-esque game manager QB, fittingly a hand-me-down from NE. And Dee Ford, you're welcome. He's a liability in so many ways...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.