Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM  
Damnit Peg

2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository

Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:33 AM   #1276
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I have long been a fan of Rosenthal and am enjoying seeing him return to form.

This only increased my affinity for him.
I like Rosie as well. I compared the guy to Syndergaard coming up and thought he was the best pure pitching prospect our system had produced in a decade. The fact that we hammered him into the 'pen and never let him develop an absolute wipeout change and developing curve he came to the show with was just criminal. He should've been a starter - he'd have been a damn good one.

That said - I've never understood professional athletes doing stuff like that. Look - you scuffled a bit. Nobody said "Fire Rosenthal's worthless ass into the sun..." they simply made a fairly benign comment that maybe you weren't sharp that evening.

Bader got all huffy with a blogger when the guy pointed out that Bader can't hit breaking balls. Okay - well Bader can't !@#$ing hit breaking balls. At all. And eventually it's gonna be his ticket out of the league. What's the point in getting indignant over that fact? Nobody made it personal, nobody even questioned his dedication or effort.

But if someone just makes a factual statement 'hey, X is struggling with Y' - why would you be all uppity about it?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:01 PM   #1277
Rabbi Goldmann

I have downgraded Bret Phillips out of the 5-slot in my all time Royals defenders and replaced him with Wilson. He’s botched some plays this year and I know you needed my new ranking.

Re: Rosenthal. I’ve always liked him too. I understand why they had to cut him tho. These are the perfect fliers for us. Homer Bailey, Montgomery, Mike Minor, Wily Peralta et al. We aren’t winning until our rotation gets set anyway.

Btw someone will do that with Ian next year. 2M+ incentives, he will prob go 50IP at 4.20 and the GM will act like he’s a savant.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:30 PM   #1278
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
You trolling right? Perez has been phenomenal this year
I'm sure at some point Prison Bitch has had disdain for Salvy since he's a brown person.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:43 PM   #1279
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I'm sure at some point Prison Bitch has had disdain for Salvy since he's a brown person.
Oh no ****ing doubt in my mind.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-13-2020, 04:15 PM   #1280
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post

They are pretty much identical its just preference.
If only Griffey didn't dive at walls as much. He became quite injury prone.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:52 PM   #1281
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
If by "it" he means an editor, I think he's correct. Those guys pump out stories littered with grammar/spelling errors like fifth graders.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:15 PM   #1282
World's Best Boss

Add me in with Rany on that one
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:09 PM   #1283
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post

Add me in with Rany on that one
I just saw that Kennedy was starting and I was like “first overall pick here we come”. This makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2020, 10:36 PM   #1284

Gonna have to keep an eye on this since the Royals were just in Cincy.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:42 PM   #1285
I’m a Mahomo!

Royals are drafting about 6th-7th now. Plenty of time to go on a 18 game losing streak. Pirates are awful bad though. Maybe have to settle for Leiter instead of Rocker.

https://www.mlb.com/news/inbox-rocke...-in-2021-draft

Let’s see some Royal suckitude boys!

Last edited by KChiefs1; 08-15-2020 at 02:52 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 03:17 PM   #1286
MVP

Royals aren't getting the number 1 pick and so I'd rather watch competitive baseball.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 04:11 PM   #1287
Starter

Good lord Whit is good. Hopefully he will still be at this sort of level when we are better.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2020, 04:33 PM   #1288
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Royals aren't getting the number 1 pick and so I'd rather watch competitive baseball.

That’s the problem.
The Royals aren’t talented enough to win jackshit.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 04:44 PM   #1289
MVP

Wtf is up with Kyle Zimmer? Hasn't pitched in like 10 days. Is he injured? He's been one of our best bull pen arms. Doesn't make any sense.
Old 08-15-2020, 04:47 PM   #1290
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
That’s the problem.
The Royals aren’t talented enough to win jackshit.
Our offense been really good and our pitchers have been really good. We had one bad stretch, but we are playing really good now and this team is trending in the right direction.