Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2005, 12:44 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm growing my beard back.

Per request of the wife.

I have no other news on the topic, other than that I'm on Day Three of the project. I'd post some photos and possibly challenge gochiefs to a contest, but I don't have a camera available at the moment.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:16 AM   #16
I'll be back.

HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?

The laser beam passes through the skin and is absorbed in the hair follicle residing underneath the skin’s surface. The laser energy destroys the follicle with the heat that it generates. Destroyed hairs are then either dissolved within the skin or rejected by the body within the next several days.

Awesome!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:17 AM   #17
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Of course if Shawn Kemp taught me anything it's that you don't need to be married just to have kids.
And you don't have to be married to suffer a psychotic bidge who needs a cell beside the Joker in the ****ing nut-farm...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:19 AM   #18
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
That's my challenge. My wife wants me to grow the beard, but then she'll not like the gray in it. It's a no-win situation.
You can bust out the Just for Men beard dye.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:20 AM   #19
I'll be back.

$100 for the upper lip alone. What a ripoff.

Wonder if you can buy a machine and do it yourself?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:21 AM   #20
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
You can bust out the Just for Men beard dye.
When they come out with a super-****-you-burn-your-retinas-red, then I'll dye it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:28 AM   #21
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
$100 for the upper lip alone. What a ripoff.

Wonder if you can buy a machine and do it yourself?
I'd like to see you attempt laser surgery on yourself, that would be pretty amusing. Then if you fell asleep and had it around someone would laser off your eyebrows.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:29 AM   #22
I'll be back.

Quote:
I'd like to see you attempt laser surgery on yourself, that would be pretty amusing. Then if you fell asleep and had it around someone would laser off your eyebrows.
Look at this picture. You think you can't do this shit on your own?

Old 10-25-2005, 02:30 AM   #23
Hockey Town

Quote:

I think it has more to do with the fact that you can't get a hair removing laser than the actual procedure.......
Old 10-25-2005, 02:32 AM   #24
I'll be back.

Quote:
I think it has more to do with the fact that you can't get a hair removing laser than the actual procedure.......
BOOYAH!

Old 10-25-2005, 02:35 AM   #25
Hockey Town

Well remember to laser off your back hair too..... They should make guys who think walking around with no shirt and have a back full of hair is pefectly fine, use those.......
Old 10-25-2005, 02:37 AM   #26
Gettin T4iggy With It

Can you laser off hairy nipples too?

not that I have them or anything..
Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:39 AM   #27
I'll be back.

Quote:
Well remember to laser off your back hair too..... They should make guys who think walking around with no shirt and have a back full of hair is pefectly fine, use those.......
I don't have back hair. Nothing that bothers me, anyway.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:39 AM   #28
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
Can you laser off hairy nipples too?

not that I have them or anything..
That was on their price sheet.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:40 AM   #29
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

Why not?

I've tapped chix 20 years her senior...
Old 10-25-2005, 06:41 AM   #30
Eh

Quote:
You'd win, because I hate facial hair. I shave my entire face in every direction possible.
do you use the same razor to shave your face that you use to shave your scrotum??
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.