Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:39 PM   #2791
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Where is he talking shit?
Hill’s co-host Julius Collins then follows up by suggesting that the reason things didn’t work out in Kansas City wasn’t because of his asking price in an extension. Instead, they suggest that the Chiefs “didn’t utilize” Hill despite knowing what he was capable of. Collins then goes on to ask whether Hill and Rosenhaus thought the Chiefs actively suppressed Hill’s stats in order to decrease his cost. The teaser trailer cuts out before Rosenhaus and Hill can respond.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:51 PM   #2792
Veteran

Wait, we know that both KC and Tyreek have both said publicly that they wanted to extension... I'm confused

I mean, bc he says he wanted to be in KC... which I'm sure... but now they are throwing out this numbers thing at the end? Like KC was trying to lower his numbers? Did I follow that right? Because if that's true... IDK how setting the KC franchise record for catches and all that is KC trying to lower his numbers... I had to have misunderstood that part.
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-01-2022, 02:55 PM   #2793
Please squeeze

Before on jump on Hill I want to hear his follow up answer. We know he wanted to stay here and the KC wanted to keep him. Just not at the price Miami paid.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:56 PM   #2794
Going home eventually

If he wanted to stay then would have stayed
Money won out and that's fine. He sounds salty because we didn't just meet his price.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:58 PM   #2795
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Hill is coming back to KC to run his football camp in Olathe still

Imagine being a HOF receiver like Hill who now will have to resort to doing interviews about playing for a good team like the Chiefs instead of playing for a good team. Enjoy the money your legacy is a shell of your former self cheatah
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:00 PM   #2796
Most Valuable Villain

Hill probably wanted to stay in KC. I wouldn't doubt that.

KC had a number that they were willing to pay him. I don't doubt that.

Hill wanted more than what KC was willing to pay and they let him go to Miami....where he wanted to go....and he got paid what he wanted to get paid.

Not sure why this needs to be discussed any further by either side.

But if Hill comes out and says that the Chiefs held him back so they could get him for cheap? Then Hill can go **** himself.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 03:01 PM   #2797
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
Wait, we know that both KC and Tyreek have both said publicly that they wanted to extension... I'm confused

I mean, bc he says he wanted to be in KC... which I'm sure... but now they are throwing out this numbers thing at the end? Like KC was trying to lower his numbers? Did I follow that right? Because if that's true... IDK how setting the KC franchise record for catches and all that is KC trying to lower his numbers... I had to have misunderstood that part.
It's just a bit of fiction to soften the blow as to why he left, which was 100% a money grab, which I have zero problem with. Just ****ing own it and stop trying to be a victim of some BS conspiracy theory that nobody with functioning brain would ever believe.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 03:04 PM   #2798
20 Menthol KOOLs

I don't know shit about dick, but based on that short clip of Hill emphasizing the reiteration that he wanted to stay in KC makes me think it's more of an "explain this so the fans understand" sort of thing.

I'm sure he gets hateful comments from scorned Chiefs fans any time he posts on Insta, YouTube, etc. We don't necessarily see all of that, but I'm sure it irks these guys on a daily basis.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:04 PM   #2799
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Hill’s co-host Julius Collins then follows up by suggesting that the reason things didn’t work out in Kansas City wasn’t because of his asking price in an extension. Instead, they suggest that the Chiefs “didn’t utilize” Hill despite knowing what he was capable of. Collins then goes on to ask whether Hill and Rosenhaus thought the Chiefs actively suppressed Hill’s stats in order to decrease his cost. The teaser trailer cuts out before Rosenhaus and Hill can respond.
Exactly, it's clickbait to try and get you to listen to the podcast.

I'm guessing he's upset about the talk that he might have lost a step, and is blaming it on having to run more possession routes last year.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:06 PM   #2800
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Imagine throwing your legacy away so your agent could make a few more dollars in transaction fees

Skilled but not very smart
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:07 PM   #2801
MVP

I would really hope Ty wouldn't come out and start hating on Reid or the organization after everything they accomplished together. I'm not sure how he can claim he wasn't utilized properly when he was clearly featured enough to become a superstar and land a massive contract with the team of his choice.

Hopefully this is all just clickbait.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:15 PM   #2802
MVP

Hearing what I want to hear, with out even hearing it:
Blah blah blah
Tua sucks what have I done!
Blah blah blah
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 03:16 PM   #2803
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
It's just a bit of fiction to soften the blow as to why he left, which was 100% a money grab, which I have zero problem with. Just ****ing own it and stop trying to be a victim of some BS conspiracy theory that nobody with functioning brain would ever believe.
Exactly my thought; go get your money. But don't try to throw out some silly ass bullshit that the Chiefs were trying to suppress your numbers to keep your cost low
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 03:20 PM   #2804
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He doesn't wanna come out like the guy who left the all world QB and HOF HC to go get paid the most.

Own it bro. You did it. No one cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:30 PM   #2805
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't know shit about dick, but based on that short clip of Hill emphasizing the reiteration that he wanted to stay in KC makes me think it's more of an "explain this so the fans understand" sort of thing.

I'm sure he gets hateful comments from scorned Chiefs fans any time he posts on Insta, YouTube, etc. We don't necessarily see all of that, but I'm sure it irks these guys on a daily basis.
That's not really what's triggered the conversation though.

It's more about alluding to this idea that the Chiefs were purposely sabotaging him and using him "incorrectly" to lower his contract value.

Which is total horseshit to say the least.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.