Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-18-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
SuperChiefs

I ain't from Missouri but, show me.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:56 AM   #3
We're coming for YOU!

This is what I've been expecting. The heel is going to hurt to play on and the more he plays, the more it will hurt until he can't play. Bring him back late in the season, use him through the playoffs and he can heal in the off-season.
GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:59 AM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMitch View Post
This is what I've been expecting. The heel is going to hurt to play on and the more he plays, the more it will hurt until he can't play. Bring him back late in the season, use him through the playoffs and he can heal in the off-season.
It seems to me that he needs to play this year as much as he can, and then have surgery to fix the heel deformity this off-season immediately. I know that it likely entails another Achilles recovery, but at this point, who cares. This heel thing will never be good again unless they have the surgery and shave that bone down.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:03 AM   #5
We're coming for YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It seems to me that he needs to play this year as much as he can, and then have surgery to fix the heel deformity this off-season immediately. I know that it likely entails another Achilles recovery, but at this point, who cares. This heel thing will never be good again unless they have the surgery and shave that bone down.
I should have said "get it fixed" instead of "heal".
GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.GMitch is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:11 AM   #6
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Heal in the offseason? How the hell is he going to heal in the offseason? He had all last offseason to take care of this issue, and either he or the Chiefs dropped the ball on not getting it fixed. The Haglund Deformity obviously didn't just pop up in August. He's clearly had it for a while, yet they inexplicably didn't do shit to fix it when they had a chance. What exactly is going to be different next year? Unless we get rid of Berry we're going to go through the exact same charade next year, only at an even higher cap hit.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:55 AM   #7
11-5, baby

Quote:
This is what I've been expecting. The heel is going to hurt to play on and the more he plays, the more it will hurt until he can't play. Bring him back late in the season, use him through the playoffs and he can GTFO in the off-season.
FYP
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #8
MVP

Lmao. He was called day to day in preseason, and now they are saying week 13 or 14, and that is supposed to be good news?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #9
Has a particular set of skills

Thats exactly what the KC Star reporters podcast said 3 weeks ago.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Thats exactly what the KC Star reporters podcast said 3 weeks ago.
It is what I have been saying all season, saving him until crunch time, the playoffs.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:59 AM   #11
Veteran

Lol now it’s December uh huh I remember a similar article where it was November.

Eh I hope it’s true but we’ll see.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:02 AM   #12
Starter

Didn’t Jeffrey Chadiha report ‘many in the Chiefs camp expect’ Berry to play in the Jags game. That was two months ago.
CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:50 AM   #13
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Lol now it’s December uh huh I remember a similar article where it was November.

Eh I hope it’s true but we’ll see.
Said by the end of November. Game after the bye is Dec 2nd.

Hope he has 9 good games left in him.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #14
Supporter

Change date, copy and paste article.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #15
I'll be back.

has la canfora reported anything before though?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.