Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2020, 10:57 AM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Zero tolerance at all for reservation or hesitation.

You MUST either hate him or love him. There's no in between.

I'm done arguing about it. I've said all I need to say.
Zero tolerance? You just discredited every young, successful QB in the league because they're not a once in every 50 years kind of guy.

Go ahead, give me your top 10 QB's right now.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Zero tolerance? You just discredited every young, successful QB in the league because they're not a once in every 50 years kind of guy.
I most certainly did not. Just stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Go ahead, give me your top 10 QB's right now.
Russell Wilson
Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers
Lamar Jackson

drop-off

Kyler Murray
Cam Newton
Josh Allen
Gardner Minshew

drop-off

Dak Prescott
Derek Carr

I really hate those young QB's don't I?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:12 AM   #4
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I most certainly did not. Just stop.

Russell Wilson
Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers
Lamar Jackson

drop-off

Kyler Murray
Cam Newton
Josh Allen
Gardner Minshew

drop-off

Dak Prescott
Derek Carr

I really hate those young QB's don't I?
Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson and Cam Newton aren't young.

And you'll give credit to Derek Carr and Gardner Minshew as top 10 QB's but yet you can't see Deshaun Watson or Carson Wentz's ability?

You'll put Josh Allen as your 7th best QB but then say the jury is still out on him? C'mon man.

That's what im talking about, what's the standard here for Herbert? Is Josh Allen the standard? Your 7th best QB?

Is Derek Carr the standard? Because Herbert displayed more physical ability than Carr ever has, in 1 game alone.

If Herbert ends up, by the end of the year, being in the 15-10 range, then he was a success.

No one expects him to be Mahomes/Wilson/Rodgers, nor do the Chargers need him to be.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.