Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #991
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'M HAVING FUN
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #992
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Announcers are on it. BGJ needs 7 more outs
That's the countdown for me.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #993
The Insider

BGJS
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #994
In Search of a Life

Shields snapped into the zone after ball 3 to Reddick. You could tell
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #995
Amateur Poster

The crowd is insane. I love it.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #996
Garlic make my feet stank!

****ing A I love seeing the K rock like this.
Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #997
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
Yes it would/is!
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #998
Supporter

That's how you close bitches out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #999
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
I'm conflicted about it.

But we scored 2!! YEAH BABY!
Could we of had more?

Could he of scored from 1st on the double?

No outs, bottom of the 3rd inning?

Be selective at the plate but yeah, hit away everyday!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #1000
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION

Sit the **** down bitch
BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #1001
I don’t care for Auburn

Atta boy, James!
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #1002
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I'M HAVING FUN
This times a million. We have really been missing out
kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #1003
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I can tell you're not a regular to Royals game threads. Someone should have introduced you to Pete.
How have you guys not bludgeoned him into silence? My eyes are bleeding from those posts.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #1004
I’m a Mahomo!

Damn I wish he hadn't laid that change up out over the plate. 3-0 would be so awesome right now.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #1005
Seasons in the Abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
"Don't ever swing at 0-2"--Pete Gas.
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.