Arrowhead Trail of Tears

*** Thursday Night Disappointment - Dolphins @ Jaguars ***

Miami Dolphins (0-2)
at
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1)

9/24
7:20pm CST
on NFL Network
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:15 PM   #181
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Over 3 minutes left. Jags still got a shot, here we go!
It would be fun.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:16 PM   #182
Suupraa Geniuuusss

That looks like a separated shoulder.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:17 PM   #183
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So that is probably that.

I know MIA isn't going to end up doing much this season, but they actually look like they're headed in the right direction. Fitzy ended up having a nice efficient night and their defense actually looked like they knew what they were doing.
You have to wonder what this says about Indy and Tennessee. Both of these teams are supposed to be grinder teams with decent defense. Is Miami's defense this good or are Indy and Tennessee worse than expected?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:20 PM   #184
Banned

Oof, Minshew even getting denied garbage time stats. Ouch.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:20 PM   #185
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Oof, Minshew even getting denied garbage time stats. Ouch.
can't even get stats in DAK time
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 09:25 PM   #186
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You have to wonder what this says about Indy and Tennessee. Both of these teams are supposed to be grinder teams with decent defense. Is Miami's defense this good or are Indy and Tennessee worse than expected?
It's hard to say. And i haven't really looked at either TEN or IND this season. But I think part of the issue tonight is that Minshew just looked shaky out the gate. Maybe he was just playing better in those other games? Tonight, he looked like he wasn't really comfortable in the pocket, I did see him make a couple bad decisions that he was fortunate weren't picked, and he had two other picks, and a fumble.

Maybe it just wasn't his night?
Old 09-24-2020, 09:28 PM   #187
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
It's hard to say. And i haven't really looked at either TEN or IND this season. But I think part of the issue tonight is that Minshew just looked shaky out the gate. Maybe he was just playing better in those other games? Tonight, he looked like he wasn't really comfortable in the pocket, I did see him make a couple bad decisions that he was fortunate weren't picked, and he had two other picks, and a fumble.

Maybe it just wasn't his night?
There was a lot of pressure. Miami's pass rush actually seemed decent.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:32 PM   #188
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
There was a lot of pressure. Miami's pass rush actually seemed decent.
It did. Or there was. Whatever. But are they really that good? JAC OL didn't seem that great. But MIA defense, as I said earlier, looked pretty good overall. They were swarming to the ball, finished their tackles, etc. JAC offense seemed kind of out of it in the second half.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:32 PM   #189
'Tis my eye!

Or Jacksonville's offensive line is just that bad. Minshew certainly didn't see pressure like that in the first two weeks.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:35 PM   #190
Suupraa Geniuuusss

MIA has to play SEA/SFO/DEN/LAC/LAR/AZ over the next six weeks. I think we'll know how good that D is in about four to five weeks.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:36 PM   #191
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Or Jacksonville's offensive line is just that bad. Minshew certainly didn't see pressure like that in the first two weeks.
JAC OL didn't look very good tonight that's for sure. But they also looked kind of disgusted early in the second half. Like whatever energy they had was mostly gone by then.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:40 PM   #192
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

they should never wear that teal on teal shit again
Old 09-24-2020, 09:42 PM   #193
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Did anyone else feel like we were kind of looking at a used car lot? I kept thinking "I wonder how it would take to get that guy?"
Old 09-24-2020, 09:44 PM   #194
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
JAC OL didn't look very good tonight that's for sure. But they also looked kind of disgusted early in the second half. Like whatever energy they had was mostly gone by then.
Not real sure about Indy after they handled Minnesota that way but I'm gonna go out on a short limb and say Tennessee just isn't as good as last year. They were one of the teams on my pretender list. They've played two bad teams and just barely squeaked by.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:46 PM   #195
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Not real sure about Indy after they handled Minnesota that way but I'm gonna go out on a short limb and say Tennessee just isn't as good as last year. They were one of the teams on my pretender list. They've played two bad teams and just barely squeaked by.
Still haven't seen them play a down, but when I skimmed their stats I kind of felt the same. And considering their offense is pretty simple really you have to wonder what's holding them back, if anything.