Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:06 PM   #286
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
Self was at a donor event this afternoon and said “today is gonna be a good day”. We just got fleeced.

Assistant coach that I play in golf league with confirmed Mgbako on Wednesday night. The entire staff expected him to announce KU.
Yep.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:08 PM   #287
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
You gotta think several of these kids are just listing certain programs to up their NIL deals.

I’d expect more in the future.
They been doing that for the last 10-15 years too. Every kid starts out with KU, UK, UNC, Duke on their lists for the financial competition.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:16 PM   #288
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
They been doing that for the last 10-15 years too. Every kid starts out with KU, UK, UNC, Duke on their lists for the financial competition.
Well yeah, but I imagine it will be a bit more blatant and public now.

I’m pretty sure something similar happened with Romeo Langford a few years back. That was Indiana too.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:19 PM   #289
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Well yeah, but I imagine it will be a bit more blatant and public now.

I’m pretty sure something similar happened with Romeo Langford a few years back. That was Indiana too.
And Kaleb Tarejesweiskeiisidoswi
Old 05-12-2023, 04:32 PM   #290
Perpetual Mediocrity

Guess Indiana upped their offer at the very end. We may never recover from this one.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:35 PM   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
And Kaleb Tarejesweiskeiisidoswi
Or when RJ Hampton used us to get more money from that Australian team
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:38 PM   #292
Perpetual Mediocrity

What is that rich guy Booth doing with his billions if not spending on directing college basketball recruits to KU?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:41 PM   #293
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

They found a way to get money donated from Mark Cuban to lure him to Indiana within the last few days. Word is it’s a nice chunk of change. Kids are gonna go to the highest bidder. It is what it is.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-13-2023, 10:03 AM   #294
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
They found a way to get money donated from Mark Cuban to lure him to Indiana within the last few days. Word is it’s a nice chunk of change. Kids are gonna go to the highest bidder. It is what it is.
I heard Mgbako and Woodson really hit it off.

But I’m sure the money helped.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-13-2023, 10:12 AM   #295
Future NBA Finals MVP

One thing I'm wondering about is how Dajuan Harris feels about Hunter making like 10x more than him. Hes busted his ass 3 years. Won a natty. And probably barely scrapes the surface in NIL compared to HD and other big time frosh like Mgbako would have got. Has to be frustrating
Old 05-13-2023, 11:00 AM   #296
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
It was over when Cuban followed his instagram
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 11:06 AM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Guess Indiana upped their offer at the very end. We may never recover from this one.
Are you being sarcastic? I was pissed about the last-second switcheroo, but I don’t think missing on one freshman that they’d recruited for two weeks is going to kill the program’s momentum.

This team would likely be damn good if the season started today, and they still have three scholarships to give. Personally, I think this could end up being a blessing in disguise. It might force them to pivot to Kaluma or Grant Nelson, both of which have a good chance to be better than Mgbako next season, I think. It also might allow Marcus Adams to get a lot more minutes. Adams apparently thinks he’s a OAD. And he might even be right. He’s been killing it lately.

Mgbako will most likely have a decent but unspectacular freshman year and bail. Would’ve been a nice piece to have but not a necessity. Plus, there’s always the chance that he’s another Grimes. A guy who badly underperforms but is given a million opportunities due to his hype and potential.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-13-2023, 11:18 AM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Are you being sarcastic? I was pissed about the last-second switcheroo, but I don’t think missing on one freshman that they’d recruited for two weeks is going to kill the program’s momentum.

This team would likely be damn good if the season started today, and they still have three scholarships to give. Personally, I think this could end up being a blessing in disguise. It might force them to pivot to Kaluma or Grant Nelson, both of which have a good chance to be better than Mgbako next season, I think. It also might allow Marcus Adams to get a lot more minutes. Adams apparently thinks he’s a OAD. And he might even be right. He’s been killing it lately.

Mgbako will most likely have a decent but unspectacular freshman year and bail. Would’ve been a nice piece to have but not a necessity. Plus, there’s always the chance that he’s another Grimes. A guy who badly underperforms but is given a million opportunities due to his hype and potential.
I’m certain he was being sarcastic.

We really just need another proven shooter and defensive big. Mgbako could have filled that role as the proven shooter, but he’s out.

Even if we just get the equivalent of like a Jalen Coleman Lands and a Jamari Traylor, that’s enough.

We’ve got a great rotation as it is. Self never really plays more than 8 deep anyway. I’d just like to see us have another guy to defend the post and rebound if Dickinson and/or Adams have foul trouble and one more guy who can make a couple 3’s in a tight game without being a liability on the court.

As it sits today, I’d guess this is our rotation:

Harris
Morris or Elmarko
Timberlake
KJ Adams
Dickinson

Marcus Adams
Morris or Elmarko
Chris Johnson or McDowell

KJ is the back up 5 when Marcus Adams plays the stretch 4.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 11:23 AM   #299
Perpetual Mediocrity

Yeah, this is an easy top 5 team as is and a 1 or 2 seed as usual. I trust Self will find others of quality (although perhaps not Mgbako's quality) to fill the remaining spots.
Old 05-13-2023, 11:28 AM   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Yeah, this is an easy top 5 team as is and a 1 or 2 seed as usual. I trust Self will find others of quality (although perhaps not Mgbako's quality) to fill the remaining spots.
Grant Nelson would be a nice fit.

He could also provide outside shooting. He shot like 35% from 3 a couple years ago, but that percentage has gone down.

Unlike Udeh, you could play Nelson at the 4 next to Dickinson or at the 5.