Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:29 PM   #15751
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Back at farm to deer hunt and chase off tresspassers.
We'd love to hear about it, Mark Trail

What happened?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 08:40 AM   #15752
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Back at farm to deer hunt and chase off tresspassers. Had a lot of awesome rich food since last Thursday so tonight its time to drop a gear and I made Tuna casserole.

Nothing beats a great Tuna Hot Dish for a top 10 comfort food and it reheats like a champ at lunch tomorrow

I built an Electrolysis tank 2 weeks ago and am having a ball restoring old rusted abused cast iron cook ware. So far 3 dutch ovens and 2 frypans. Amazing how great they look restored and properly seasoned
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:18 PM   #15753
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
We'd love to hear about it, Mark Trail

What happened?
they scatter like quail when you ride up screaming on the Mule at full speed

got word from neighbor they were nabbed by MDC just up the road

feels good
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 02:19 PM   #15754
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Ud love it

Next is sourdough biscuits with sausage gravy

stay away
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:24 PM   #15755
Supporter

Quote:
I so often hear people praising tuna blech that I'm starting to wonder if there isn't some dish that's named the same but very different from anything I've ever experienced.

At its worst it's disgusting, at its best, it's slightly less disgusting.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 03:14 PM   #15756
MVP

Spam
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-18-2020, 03:25 PM   #15757

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I so often hear people praising tuna blech that I'm starting to wonder if there isn't some dish that's named the same but very different from anything I've ever experienced.

At its worst it's disgusting, at its best, it's slightly less disgusting.
Tuna from canned is total blech. Tina casserole, tuna melts, whatever. Now, I've caught yellow fin in Mexico and it was delicious.

And yes to fried spam sandwiches!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 03:31 PM   #15758
Supporter

Quote:
Tuna from canned is total blech. Tina casserole, tuna melts, whatever. Now, I've caught yellow fin in Mexico and it was delicious.

And yes to fried spam sandwiches!
When I labelled it 'tuna blech' I was specifically referring to 'hot dish' or 'casserole'

I like good tuna, and even like things like tuna melt and tuna salad.

Oh and;

Quote:
Tina casserole

via GIPHY

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-18-2020 at 03:59 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 03:52 PM   #15759
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Spam
Spam, lettuce, tomato and mayo on toast is a damn fine sammich

For my part, I'm doing chicken chimi's from scratch tonight... have the next ten days off so its time to celebrate a lil bit

Smothered in blanco cheese sauce, with sour cream, guac, pico with cilantro and a side of spanish rice... gonna be my first stab at chimichangas but they're pretty much no brainer, just stuff the right ingredients in a flour shell and fry it up golden brown
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:02 PM   #15760
Supporter

Burrata and Italian sausage baguette pizza.

Chopped up some onion, kalamata and button mushroom for extra toppings.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #15761

Damn autocorrect
Old 11-18-2020, 06:31 PM   #15762
MVP

Hand made Texas red hot links or Spam.....The new Johnsonville sausage bacon could make a great BLT but Spam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Spam, lettuce, tomato and mayo on toast is a damn fine sammich

For my part, I'm doing chicken chimi's from scratch tonight... have the next ten days off so its time to celebrate a lil bit

Smothered in blanco cheese sauce, with sour cream, guac, pico with cilantro and a side of spanish rice... gonna be my first stab at chimichangas but they're pretty much no brainer, just stuff the right ingredients in a flour shell and fry it up golden brown
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-18-2020, 07:16 PM   #15763
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I made a smoothie for dinner. I'd forgotten how delicious and nutritious they are. You just throw a banana, some yogurt, some frozen fruit, and some fruit juice into a blender, and voila! Frozen deliciousness.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 05:27 PM   #15764
Cheat Death

Expectations are low, but chips are my weakness

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 05:31 PM   #15765
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Hand made Texas red hot links or Spam.....The new Johnsonville sausage bacon could make a great BLT but Spam?
You're one weirdass old bird, coop

Go back to the romper room
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote