Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #9601
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I just chose a food dehydrator as a gift from work.

Come at me!
You live in a dehydrator brother, just leave the shit on the porch with a fan blowing on it!

Last edited by GloryDayz; 10-05-2017 at 10:00 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:23 PM   #9602
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I just chose a food dehydrator as a gift from work.

Come at me!

I went with the stick blender, it kicks azz.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:58 PM   #9603
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I have a kick ass Cabela's dehydrator. Making jerky this weekend
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:42 AM   #9604
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
You live in a dehydrator brother, just leave the shit on the porch with a fan blowing on it!

So true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I have a kick ass Cabela's dehydrator. Making jerky this weekend
I’ve always thought about a dehydrator but never got one. I like dried fruit and love jerky. I also think the hot peppers I grow can be dried and perserved longer, and used for cooking or grinding into powder.

What best way to make jerky?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:47 AM   #9605

I make a everything but the kitchen sink marinade. Let it soak for a day. Then set in the dehydrator till I get the texture I like.

I have a Berkel 825E slicer I use to slice my meat.

I like to use Dale's Marinade too.

Last edited by threebag; 10-06-2017 at 06:54 AM..
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:04 AM   #9606
Cheat Death

I've become addicted to Nando's (international chain restaurant, mostly on the east coast in the US) Peri Peri hot sauce. It's particularly good with chicken, but I've been putting it on everything lately. Pan cooked some brussel sprouts in it last night and was in hawg heaven. It's definitely more flavorful than spicy. Big citrus vinegar flavor. Reminds me of a more African/Caribbean style Sriracha.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #9607
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I make a everything but the kitchen sink marinade. Let it soak for a day. Then set in the dehydrator till I get the texture I like.

I have a Berkel 825E slicer I use to slice my meat.

I like to use Dale's Marinade too.

Butcher will gladly slice, I've found.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:27 AM   #9608
Cast Iron Jedi

Good thread about jerky here: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154216
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:35 AM   #9609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Butcher will gladly slice, I've found.
Doesn't take anything to plug it in and let it go. Its better done yourself
Old 10-06-2017, 10:31 AM   #9610
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Doesn't take anything to plug it in and let it go. Its better done yourself

If you have a slicer. If you don't, butcher will slice. It's arguable whether it's better or not. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:25 PM   #9611
Politically Incorrect

I went crazy grocery shopping yesterday and today. FOUR different stores all within 7 miles; Fry's, Sprouts, Safeway and Walmart.

Each had some very specific items on sale and the rest I picked up at Walmart due to pricing like 20 bags of different frozen Steamfresh veggies and my Outshine frozen fruit bars (4 different boxes of 6 bars each.)

Spent about $500 for myself alone includes 4 bottles of wine (2 Gabbiano Chianti, 1 Joel Gott Savignon Blanc, 1 Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc , 750 ml bottle of Tuaca, Baileys and Tito's, 12 pack of Heineken at $10.99, lots of hard cheese, cold cuts, olives, and meats 3 packages of 2 lamb chops at $6.99 lb, 1 pack of 6 pork chops on sale at $1.77 lb, 2 pound flank steak at $7.99 lb, whole corned beef brisket $12 total, 3 pounds boneless whole chicken breasts at $2.99 lb, twin pork tenderloins $5.99 lb, Italian pork sausage and 1 lb pre-made meatballs for Sunday's Italian meal, 5 boxes of Barilla pasta at $1 a box, 6 jars of Classico Sauce at $2.00 plus I had a coupon, 100 oz Tide at $7.99 had a $3 coupon, cereal, skim milk, 3 bags of salad blends on sale @$2 a bag, salad dressing, Worcester sauce, radishes, grape, mini heirloom tomatoes, tomatoes, coffee, candy, nuts, spices, hot dogs, horseradish, pierogis, pickles, rolls, English Miffins at $2.50 on sale, red yellow orange peppers at $1, Gala Apples at .77 a lb, and even 60 Powerade Zero on sale for .38 at Frys!

Even picked up Taylor Ham at Sprouts here in AZ!!!

Going to be cooking a lot and I'l share the photos after each.

Last edited by scho63; 10-06-2017 at 12:32 PM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:31 PM   #9612
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Heineken? **** THAT SHIT! PABST BLUE RIBBON!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:36 PM   #9613
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I went crazy grocery shopping yesterday and today. FOUR different stores all within 7 miles; Fry's, Sprouts, Safeway and Walmart.

Each had some very specific items on sale and the rest I picked up at Walmart due to pricing like 20 bags of different frozen Steamfresh veggies and my Outshine frozen fruit bars (4 different boxes of 6 bars each.)

Spent about $500 for myself alone includes 4 bottles of wine (2 Gabbiano Chianti, 1 Joel Gott Savignon Blanc, 1 Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc , 750 ml bottle of Tuaca, Baileys and Tito's, 12 pack of Heineken at $10.99, lots of hard cheese, cold cuts, olives, and meats 3 packages of 2 lamb chops at $6.99 lb, 1 pack of 6 pork chops on sale at $1.77 lb, 2 pound flank steak at $7.99 lb, whole corned beef brisket $12 total, 3 pounds boneless whole chicken breasts at $2.99 lb, twin pork tenderloins $5.99 lb, Italian pork sausage and 1 lb pre-made meatballs for Sunday's Italian meal, 5 boxes of Barilla pasta at $1 a box, 6 jars of Classico Sauce at $2.00 plus I had a coupon, 100 oz Tide at $7.99 had a $3 coupon, cereal, skim milk, 3 bags of salad blends on sale @$2 a bag, salad dressing, Worcester sauce, radishes, grape, mini heirloom tomatoes, tomatoes, coffee, candy, nuts, spices, hot dogs, horseradish, pierogis, pickles, rolls, English Miffins at $2.50 on sale, red yellow orange peppers at $1, Gala Apples at .77 a lb, and even 60 Powerade Zero on sale for .38 at Frys!

Even picked up Taylor Ham at Sprouts here in AZ!!!

Going to be cooking a lot and I'l share the photos after each.
Sprouts is amazing. I love that place.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:40 PM   #9614
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sprouts is quickly becoming my go to grocery store.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #9615
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I've been lazy lately and have just been shopping at Hy-Vee or Price Chopper for everything. Wife and I got in the habit of running over to Sprouts and buying all of our produce and whatever meats they had on sale before going to one of the others for regular items, but haven't done it in over a month.

You could go in and get a cart full of fruits and veggies for like $25. Same shit at Hy-Vee would easily be double, you just have to use the stuff from Sprouts quicker.

They regularly have great deals on their meats. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs for sometimes 1.28/lb, steaks and shrimp are often ridiculously priced.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.