Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:13 AM   #1306
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Jalen MFing McMillan, fools!
I am uneducated about McMillan. Did he miss time last year or did something else cause his drop in production from '22?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:15 AM   #1307
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I am uneducated about McMillan. Did he miss time last year or did something else cause his drop in production from '22?
Yea, he battled injuries (or just one) this year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:22 AM   #1308
Andy Reid Supporter

I wouldn't be shocked to see McConkey in rd 2 tbh. He is a very good route runner with size. He's down the list for me though.

It would also be naive to ignore Corley as a realistic option if he runs well this week. Andy is predicated on YAC and that guy is ****ing good at YAC.

I think we should be looking for someone who represented what they thought they were getting in Skyy.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:41 AM   #1309
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Sprained knee. Looked worse than it ended up being at the time but still cost him something like 6 weeks and then a little longer to get back up to full speed.

He's a Sophomore tape guy. He flashed when at full gallop this year but the soph tape really should tell you a lot.

I really think a healthy season puts him in 1st round consideration and I'd be elated to get him at 64.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:44 AM   #1310
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I wouldn't be shocked to see McConkey in rd 2 tbh. He is a very good route runner with size. He's down the list for me though.

It would also be naive to ignore Corley as a realistic option if he runs well this week. Andy is predicated on YAC and that guy is ****ing good at YAC.

I think we should be looking for someone who represented what they thought they were getting in Skyy.
Roman Wilson is in that boat of developed, sure-handed route runners, along with McConkey.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:59 AM   #1311
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He's the only WR in this draft that has truly elite, game-breaking speed in the 4.2s. A few guys in the mid-4.3s maybe, like Franklin, Legette, Gould, and Wilson. I think some others have a shot to barely break 4.4 but not as confident in them.

I think if Pat wants his next guy that can run WASP, this is his guy haha. I'm having a hard time jumping on the bandwagon after my epic fail with Hyatt last year but I can say I would like it alot if he were the pick.
I think saying Hyatt was an epic fail is unfair.

When I, and I assume you and most people, say we like this player or that player, we are saying so with the idea that our assessment depends on that player being drafted by the Chiefs, and coached by Reid and his staff.

When players we like get drafted to teams that have no idea how TF to coach or run an organization, that player's poor performance may be all about the team. If it's an offensive skill position player, and they end up playing with say, a Danny Dimes, or a rookie QB, etc. how can we expect the results to be anything but disappointing?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:04 PM   #1312
Hockey Town

Worthy is going to get a good long look by the Chiefs, he looks like someone they'd be really in on, so if we pass it's for reason.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:07 PM   #1313
Generational Player

DJ's left

But is he an Alpha?

No, he is not.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:07 PM   #1314
In Search of a Life

I think I like Mitchell more than Franklin. Staylor will hate me.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:09 PM   #1315
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Not at all. The consensus on these guys is that they're all really close. It's just a matter of preference.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:09 PM   #1316
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Franklin is a better fit for the Chiefs, I don't think they've had a receiving with Mitchells skillset in Reid's entire tenure here.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:10 PM   #1317
In Search of a Life

Based on their history....I think worthy and Franklin fit more.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:11 PM   #1318
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Franklin is a better fit for the Chiefs, I don't think they've had a receiving with Mitchells skillset in Reid's entire tenure here.
I agree. For Nagy's offense Franklin is a better fit.

He can run fast down the field as a decoy so we can throw 8 more sideways passes.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:11 PM   #1319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not at all. The consensus on these guys is that they're all really close. It's just a matter of preference.

via GIPHY

Old 02-27-2024, 12:37 PM   #1320
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Idk about using a high asset on a field stretcher though. The air yards went way down in 2021 after the league used Fangio's cover 2 shell on us.

Defenses are adamant that they absolutely will not give up the deep ball to us under any circumstances. They want Patrick having 8-12 play drives malign him impatient with the opportunity of someone else like a WR or OL making a mistake. That's the only way they've stalled him in his career. That's certainly not changing.

That's why I think a lower cost guy like Mooney with Hardman as the depth option makes sense.

Feels like they want to get back to destroying teams in the intermediate level of the field again like they did in 2022 when they had around 4.5 air yards avg per completion.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote