Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:14 AM   #2551
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Anyone have a reliable site to go to for accessories? I'm looking to get spare mags for a full sized Berretta PX4Storm, but I can't find any anywhere.
They have some 9 mm mags At gunmag warehouse.m

Also midwestgunworks shows in stock
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:15 AM   #2552
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Just a question. What are the handgun magazine limits out there in the pigsknuckles of the country? In my miserable state it is a felony to have anything over a 10 round magazine.
Geez. My Berretta is 17+1. Just bought a sub-compact .380 that holds 10+1.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:18 AM   #2553
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Just a question. What are the handgun magazine limits out there in the pigsknuckles of the country? In my miserable state it is a felony to have anything over a 10 round magazine.
Sky's the limit, as far as I know. You can get a 100-round drum magazine for a Glock 9mm. It does make it a bit difficult to conceal, however.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:20 AM   #2554
MVP

Quote:
However many you can get a spring to feed and your arm still hold up.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:20 AM   #2555
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
They have some 9 mm mags At gunmag warehouse.m

Also midwestgunworks shows in stock
Both are sold out. Blah. But thanks for the sources.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:59 AM   #2556
Reset

Quote:
Geez. My Berretta is 17+1. Just bought a sub-compact .380 that holds 10+1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Sky's the limit, as far as I know. You can get a 100-round drum magazine for a Glock 9mm. It does make it a bit difficult to conceal, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
However many you can get a spring to feed and your arm still hold up.
Lol it figures.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:04 PM   #2557
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
They're even sold out on Berretta's website. Wow.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:14 PM   #2558
Mahomosapien

I suggest that if you are going to get a first handgun then you should go to a shop that has a bunch of different models, and handle them. There are a ton of companies making quality handguns.

Sig, glock, hk, smith and wesson, fn, and cz make great reliable guns.

Make sure to stay away from low end brands like taurus springfield armory xd series and sccy.

That being said, i have fallen in love with my caniks.

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:39 PM   #2559
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I wouldn't consider Springfield Armory a low end brand at all. I had an XDm for years and loved it. Never had a problem with it and shot it often. The only reason I got rid of it was the grip was so long that it printed badly when I carried it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:44 PM   #2560
**** the Raiders

Quote:
They're even sold out on Berretta's website. Wow.
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bere...storm-magazine
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #2561
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Yes sorry, I just looked it up, and it appears Beretta has discontinued the 17 round magazine. But the 15 round magazines will fit your firearm.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:47 PM   #2562
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Midway is showing them in stock as well.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1043342287
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:49 PM   #2563
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I wouldn't consider Springfield Armory a low end brand at all. I had an XDm for years and loved it. Never had a problem with it and shot it often. The only reason I got rid of it was the grip was so long that it printed badly when I carried it.
Yeah, I am not sure where he is coming from there. Springfield is a very reputable gun maker.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:03 PM   #2564
MVP

Quote:

Don't know if this might help?

https://www.mec-gar.com
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:11 PM   #2565
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I suggest that if you are going to get a first handgun then you should go to a shop that has a bunch of different models, and handle them. There are a ton of companies making quality handguns.

Sig, glock, hk, smith and wesson, fn, and cz make great reliable guns.

Make sure to stay away from low end brands like taurus springfield armory xd series and sccy.

That being said, i have fallen in love with my caniks.

Hmmm.....I have a Springfield Armory Mil Spec 1911 and a Range Officer. Also have a M1A rifle. Now, they aren't Dan Wesson to be sure. But I would take any of those into combat tomorrow. That's the reason I purchased them. Basically, no frills but highly reliable.

Granted, I love my Sigs (P226, P365, P220, P2022) and my Son carries a SCCY for EDC. None of those guns have ever failed me or him.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.