Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #1831
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Shot the suppressor yesterday. Didn’t have to use heating protection. The bullet hitting the target was louder.

It did take me 1.5 hours to clean the suppressor and gun. Dirtied the hell out of it. A lot of gas blow back too. Still pretty sweet though.

That has ALWAYS been the major drawback to suppressors.....I've had a LOT of dirty cloth and hands back in the day.

Glad it's working out for you!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:45 PM   #1832
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Next acquisition.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:08 PM   #1833
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Next acquisition.

Nice. A guy i shot with this weekend has a custom shop cz75 compact. Excellent guns.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #1834
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Nice. A guy i shot with this weekend has a custom shop cz75 compact. Excellent guns.

That's my current daily carry gun.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:33 PM   #1835
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

CZ makes quality guns no doubt!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #1836
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
CZ makes quality guns no doubt!
This will be my third.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:54 PM   #1837
MVP

Quote:
This will be my third.
Indeed. I really have to check into them. I nearly bought one back in 2010? 2011? but I ended up with the Sig p220.

I hate to admit it, but I truly have a thing for Sigs.... That and Springfield.... oh, and Benelli.....and Mossberg....and Remington Rifles....

Yeah, I HAVE to check out the CZ line..
Old 06-05-2018, 03:01 PM   #1838
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Indeed. I really have to check into them. I nearly bought one back in 2010? 2011? but I ended up with the Sig p220.

I hate to admit it, but I truly have a thing for Sigs.... That and Springfield.... oh, and Benelli.....and Mossberg....and Remington Rifles....

Yeah, I HAVE to check out the CZ line..
My carry gun:

And it's big brother

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:35 PM   #1839
MVP

Quote:
My carry gun:

And it's big brother

Surely is Purty!!!
Old 06-08-2018, 01:35 PM   #1840
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Next acquisition.

Uh, never mind.

Even though this was the sexier pick, based on the advice of my gunsmith, I got a Gen 5 Glock 19 with AmeriGlo night sights.

Pics to follow Monday evening, but we all know what it looks like.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #1841
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
My carry gun:

And it's big brother

very nice
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-09-2018, 09:50 AM   #1842
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Can’t remember the brand, and right now it’s 1,000 miles away, but I use a simple kydex holster with a metal belt clip and adjustable cant. Won’t use anything with plastic clips. They will crack and break with regular use.

I carry right hip forward.
This is the holster I use - Vedder LightTuck. I highly recommend it and will be ordering one for my new Glock today.

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/
Old 06-09-2018, 10:45 AM   #1843
sorta mod-ish

Verr nice, much like
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #1844
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The main thing I want in a Kydex holster is a metal clip. I've had three of the plastic clips break on other IWB holsters over the years - even one that I didn't use very often. That should not be a plastic part.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #1845
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

And here it is.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote