Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2017, 07:10 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****

Year two of the Barry Odom era begins in a little over a month.

2017 Schedule:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball says 6-6 w/ two SEC wins (SC @ home and @Vandy).

Recruiting:

Bold=Signed LOI

Spoiler!

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 02-07-2018 at 10:01 AM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:50 PM   #466

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Lock isnt the best, but I don’t get all the hate. He’s helping the team win.
He's played much better the last 20 minutes. But he's still made a lot of mistakes. Poor decisions with the ball, bad touch. Intellectually, he should be past that by this point.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:52 PM   #467

Jesus Christ, these refs are ****ing inept as shit.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:55 PM   #468
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Well UK is going to lose this like they did Florida. GG guys.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #469
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

And a UK player apparently had a seizure on the sidelines.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #470
The Insider

Seizure for the Kentucky player?
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #471
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Jesus Christ, these refs are ****ing inept as shit.
Agreed. I usually don't much care about the officiating, but this is pretty sad. The PI on Mizzou earlier was textbook defense. I'm not sure what they wanted the kid to do.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #472
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Seizure for the Kentucky player?
Yes. Apparently it's the the third or 4th string QB who started a game last year vs Austin Peay who is a walk on.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
And a UK player apparently had a seizure on the sidelines.
Hopefully they have some Diastat on the sidelines.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:02 PM   #474
In Search of a Life

Interesting story about a seizure.

My dad is a high school football official and has been for I think, 36 years this year. One year they were doing a game in Hoxie Arkansas and the punter was epileptic and got it, had a seizure on the field.

Ended up dying in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Crazy story of the day
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #475

I would love to see an analysis of the success of Missouri's first down plays after racing to the line after a first down, because to my eye, those plays are abysmal and they do much better when they have time to gather themselves.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:06 PM   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

My dad is a high school football official and has been for I think, 36 years this year. One year they were doing a game in Hoxie Arkansas and the punter was epileptic and got it, had a seizure on the field.

Crazy story of the day
I hate seizures. I had a 100 lb. dog with refractory epilepsy, and every time he'd have one I was terrified he'd fall into status epilepticus. I ended up having our vet write us a script for Valium that I compounded for quick rectal delivery.

It's a terrible, terrible disease. Hope that kid for Kentucky is ok and gets care ASAP.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:06 PM   #477
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I hate seizures. I had a 100 lb. dog with refractory epilepsy, and every time he'd have one I was terrified he'd fall into status epilepticus. I ended up having our vet write us a script for Valium that I compounded for quick rectal delivery.

It's a terrible, terrible disease. Hope that kid for Kentucky is ok and gets care ASAP.
Yeah it's pretty terrible
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:06 PM   #478
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Crazy story of the day
I had 3 of my classmates have seizures in class over the years. 2 of them were right next to me.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:09 PM   #479

That's the third or fourth horrible snap today, and Albert O just let the outside rusher go right around him with no effort. That was pathetic. This team needs a ST coach, regardless of what Odom thinks.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:10 PM   #480
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I had 3 of my classmates have seizures in class over the years. 2 of them were right next to me.
I don't remember ever really being around any of them but it's terrible stuff