Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2005, 01:45 PM  
Don't Tease Me

How often do you look at your testicles?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:55 PM   #271
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Holy Crap! This shit is still going on from this afternoon?

Frenchief, I thought I told you to grab a Fresca and find some pussy. You need to chill the f out.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:55 PM   #272
One4Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray
this is getting brutal.

Jeremy spoke in class today....
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:55 PM   #273
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Wow, I wonder what he'd do if I changed his u/n.
You're drunk with internet power, you madman!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:55 PM   #274
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchief
That's not true. Although I know that certain words are filtered. My thread title was unchanged for hours before it was merged with a mod's thread title.
Yeah, no... I meant the Rump Ranger deal...
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:59 PM   #275
One4Mahomes

Frenchief

Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:01 PM   #276
www.nfl-forecast.com

Frenchief, are you by any chance a combat veteran?
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:01 PM   #277
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox
Frenchief, are you by any chance a combat veteran?

Oh shit, I can see where this is going.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:02 PM   #278
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach
Oh shit, I can see where this is going.
Oh, it's already been there for a few hours.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:02 PM   #279
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
Oh, it's already been there for a few hours.
lol. No, I was referring to an incident about KCJohnny IIRC.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:04 PM   #280
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach
lol. No, I was referring to an incident about KCJohnny IIRC.
So was I.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:05 PM   #281
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
So was I.
Heh, I must had missed that part then.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:07 PM   #282
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattimer
Oh, Frenchie.
You display the eloquence of Helen Keller. Some of you really suck!

I'd love to have a "Clash of the Titans" when it comes to God.

Because when it comes to God, you guys really have to make room for your desire to impose your slothfulness on the rest of us.

We all have responsibilities to each other. God is no excuse for shirking those responsibilitiies.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 10:08 PM   #283
oxymoron

frenchief seems to be speaking in tongues.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:14 PM   #284
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchief
You display the eloquence of Helen Keller. Some of you really suck!

I'd love to have a "Clash of the Titans" when it comes to God.

Because when it comes to God, you guys really have to make room for your desire to impose your slothfulness on the rest of us.

We all have responsibilities to each other. God is no excuse for shirking those responsibilitiies.
These are classic signs of heat stroke............
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:17 PM   #285
sorta mod-ish

This is a public service announcement, intended for viewing by all.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chillmofo.jpg (38.9 KB, 139 views)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.