Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-12-2023, 09:08 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

The new Dune 2 trailer may very well be the best trailer for a movie I've ever seen

I really liked the first installment, and the previous trailers for Dune 2 were good, but my jaw hit the floor watching this one....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 10:45 AM   #16
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
This is gonna be good.
I recently re-watched part 1, followed by a reading of Dune again.
It had been 10 years since I read and you continually find new tidbit you missed before.
Looking forward to this.
I've never read Dune so Im scared to do so until the entire trilogy is over. I don't want to already know what happens like you guys.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:41 AM   #17
Plays to win the game!

My wife and I finally got around to watching it on Max, yes after all this time, very unique and interesting world he's built. Haven't read the books, only heard about the movie when I was a kid that my parents watched back in the day so never saw the original film adaptation, but I'm glad he's split it off into multiple movies like this, seems like a vast story with alot of details that need to be given time to breathe. Casting was spot on, really well done, score was great, effects were great, can't wait for March 1st.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:17 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Getting reallllll pumped for this.

Hope they go in more detail on the different houses.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 11:34 AM   #19
MVP

I cannot ****ing wait for this movie. God damn strikes deprived me of watching this movie already.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-23-2024, 12:48 PM   #20
MVP

Getting really good critic reviews. Get the popcorn ready.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:04 PM   #21
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

It's definitely a critical darling. One of them called it the "Lawrence of Arabia of Science Fiction." Almost makes me nervous.

It opens Thursday. I plan to see a midday matinee the following week. No rush, I guess. I've known how it ends for over 40 years.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 03:37 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It's definitely a critical darling. One of them called it the "Lawrence of Arabia of Science Fiction." Almost makes me nervous.

It opens Thursday. I plan to see a midday matinee the following week. No rush, I guess. I've known how it ends for over 40 years.
Yes, I will wait for it to settle down a bit before I go. I don't go to theatres often and prefer my venue to be a little less crowded.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 02:03 AM   #23
Future NBA Finals MVP

Have tickets for Friday Night in IMAX. Super excited
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 03:32 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Have tickets for Friday Night in IMAX. Super excited
Are you getting the Dune popcorn bucket?

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-26-2024, 07:12 PM   #25
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Are you getting the Dune popcorn bucket?

Undoubtedly
Old 02-26-2024, 07:19 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Just rewatched the original. Great movie, but so obvious that this sequel will be like The Dark Knight and The Empire Strikes Back.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 07:42 PM   #27
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Just rewatched the original. Great movie, but so obvious that this sequel will be like The Dark Knight and The Empire Strikes Back.
The Dark Knight is the best Batman. At the very least was much better than Batman Begins.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:44 PM   #28
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Bigger and better?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:40 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Bigger and better?
Precisely.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:14 AM   #30
MVP

The reviews coming out for this thing are the most hyped things I've ever seen lmao.

Joshua Mackey
Geeks of Color
Dune: Part Two is lightyears away from its predecessor, becoming a game changer for the science fiction genre. With powerful storytelling and a stronger cast, Dune: Part Two soars where most films dream of.

Josie Meléndez
Screen Speck
In all likelihood, Dune: Part Two will be revered in film history for years to come – it manages to be unlike anything we’ve seen before, yet comfortably familiar at the same time

Brian Eggert
Deep Focus Review
Beyond tapping into the source material’s vast potential for emotion and sociopolitical commentary, [Villeneuve] applies a formal bravado and seriousness found in history’s most substantial works of science fiction.

Randy Myers
San Jose Mercury News
TOP CRITIC
It rivals 2015’s “Mad Max: Fury Road” as a staggering, monumental achievement in genre filmmaking and reminds us what truly talented movie directors can do

Katie Smith-Wong
Flick Feast
A feast for the eyes...Dune: Part Two's jaw-dropping epicness is enough to satisfy one's appetite for spice, cementing itself as one of the best sci-fi sequels of this century.

Razmig Bedirian
The National (UAE)
The film has the makings of a contemporary classic, with the only downside being that we’ll have to wait another few years to see how tensions unfold

I don't think I've seen a movie with such high praises from so many different critics. This has gotten me even more excited than I was before.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.