Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 06:02 PM  
offense > defense

"George Kittle is the best TE in the NFL"

CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:19 AM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Theres only one thing I don’t like about Kelces game. Sometimes he will catch a pass over the middle, then sort of run sideways instead of driving upfield for more yards.

It’s a minor quibble though.
I’d bet if you looked at the net yards he’s gained from that strategy, it’s probably more than he’d gain from plowing into a dude.

He’s ****ed up a lot of dudes angles and got big gains out of it
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:28 AM   #92
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’d bet if you looked at the net yards he’s gained from that strategy, it’s probably more than he’d gain from plowing into a dude.

He’s ****ed up a lot of dudes angles and got big gains out of it
This is correct. Honestly, though, I’d prefer he go down and avoid the hits. I’d rather dude play forever, but he’s not going to stop being who he is.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:36 AM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I can’t believe anyone would be dumb enough to suggest kittle is better.
A better argument is: Kelce or Tony Gonzalez. Who’s better? I’m taking Kelce.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #94
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:50 AM   #95
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Theres only one thing I don’t like about Kelces game. Sometimes he will catch a pass over the middle, then sort of run sideways instead of driving upfield for more yards.

It’s a minor quibble though.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:51 AM   #96
Spooky Action

Quote:
A better argument is: Kelce or Tony Gonzalez. Who’s better? I’m taking Kelce.
Great hands both of them, it's a wash. After the catch Kelce is the guy.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:54 AM   #97
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I laugh every time I see it and it was right on
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:06 PM   #98
In Search of a Life

One will be back with a vengeance while another will be back to repeat as a world champion.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:11 PM   #99
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Kittle gets injured so much that Jordan Reed calls him a glass vagina'd bitch.

Keep him, San Fran. I'll take Kelce.
I would take Kittle after Kelce retires.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:42 PM   #100
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I would take Kittle after Kelce retires.
By that time, Kittle may be irreparably damaged.

He's 27 years old and may not even make it to age 31 in the NFL.

If he does, which is no guarantee, there's no telling how effective he'll be after multiple knee patella sprains and surgery to repair them.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #101
Veteran

That’s the thing about kelce he’s never out with injury
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:44 PM   #102
Supporter

Kelce is a straight-up baller. My 8 year old son’s favorite player, too.

I catch myself taking him for granted, then the 2nd string turd flushes onto the field......
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:00 PM   #103
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
By that time, Kittle may be irreparably damaged.

He's 27 years old and may not even make it to age 31 in the NFL.

If he does, which is no guarantee, there's no telling how effective he'll be after multiple knee patella sprains and surgery to repair them.
Christ. That’s what happened to his knee? I thought it was an ACL.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:15 PM   #104
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
That’s the thing about kelce he’s never out with injury
Remember when an injured Kelce still decided to play the Texans playoff game and shredded the Texans secondary when we were down 24-0?

Legendary.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:18 PM   #105
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Christ. That’s what happened to his knee? I thought it was an ACL.
In the past two years alone, he's had the patella injury to his knee, an A/C joint shoulder separation and a bad ankle sprain.

Now, he's out for probably the rest of the season with a fractured foot - the same foot in which he had the ankle sprain.

Apparently, it's not as bad as a Jones fracture but it's still pretty bad.

Maybe he'll get over all of this and play for another 5+ years but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.