Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:51 AM   #4126
I'll be back.

jesus

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 09:57 AM   #4127
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
GOAT SHIT

Rice doesn't make back shoulder catches. I know I read that somewhere.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:58 AM   #4128
I'll be back.

Well, you didn't hear it from me. So stuff it in a can and shove it up your butt.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:15 AM   #4129

Quote:
Well, you didn't hear it from me. So stuff it in a can and shove it up your butt.
Weird...

Quote:
He doesn't do a lot of the things that JuJu did.

Most notably down the sidelines and over the intermediate area of the field.

Not to mention back shoulder throwers.

JuJu is vastly underrated around here now.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 10:17 AM   #4130
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Weird...
Good old Count Zarth
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:29 AM   #4131
I'll be back.

Quote:
Weird...
That was a true statement. At the time, he wasn't doing those things.

Glad to see he is doing those things now. I never said he wasn't capable.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:32 AM   #4132
I'll be back.

It's absolute bullshit for you to attempt a dunk on me over this.

The Chiefs waited until they were in a COMPLETELY low risk situation, up 11 points, on first down, against a shitty defense, to even attempt such a throw to Rice.

The first time they've done it all season.

Now that they know that play is firmly something he can execute in a real game, you'll see it more.

The Chiefs offense struggled at times this season because that play WASN'T happening.

Not hard to figure out.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:32 AM   #4133
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Weird...
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:39 AM   #4134

Quote:

Just keep splittin' those hairs, champ.

Everyone loves the guy who puts his hand out the window and tells you its raining...

Like I said, your 'insights' aren't shit. If I need someone to show me a moving picture of things that are happening, you're the guy. But if I want someone to explain WHY they're happening, shit, I'd rather talk to Mahomo.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:43 AM   #4135

Quote:

Seems that you said EXACTLY that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Rice isn't doing that stuff because Pat isn't targeting him. JuJu didn't do anything in those that Rice can't do.
Quote:
I disagree wholeheartedly, or he'd be doing it.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:44 AM   #4136
I'll be back.

You're wrong here.

Specifically, you're wrong, because I never said he couldn't do those things.

All I said was, those things weren't happening.

Now that they have the potential to happen, you can more closely equate his role with JuJu's.

Those are the facts. You don't need to rush into a thread and attempt a dunk on me just because a player has suddenly done a thing in a game for the first damn time. That doens't prove ****ing shit.

It doesn't negate the past 10 weeks of Rice's role being less and giving less. Use some ****ing logic.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:45 AM   #4137
I'll be back.

Fine, whatever. Have your dunk. It's only worth 2 points.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:48 AM   #4138

Quote:
You're wrong here.

Specifically, you're wrong, because I never said he couldn't do those things.
Except you DID say it. In a direct response to O.City.

And kept arguing with those of us who tried to tell you that a guy who's demonstrated that level of physicality and body control can ABSOLUTELY make back-shoulder catches and can ABSOLUTELY do anything else that JuJu did last season.

He just has to be given the opportunities and targets. And the very moment he got the targets, he did the work.

There wasn't some light bulb moment 2 weeks after you were hammering him for not being JuJu. He's ALWAYS been better than JJSS. He's ALWAYS been capable of giving us more than JJSS did.

You just hadn't had it fed to you yet so you didn't see it. As is your custom.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:49 AM   #4139
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Fine, whatever. Have your dunk. It's only worth 2 points.
You're forgetting the dunk multiplier, which is the number of upvotes received for said dunk.... this is currently an 8 point dunk and only one upvote away from receiving the Gold Box Bonus.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:49 AM   #4140
I'll be back.

Then why didn't it happen for 10 weeks?

Going to blame Patrick again for that? Stupid.

Have your two points.